Penn state or rutgers | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Penn state or rutgers

First PSU HC to start 3-0 since 1930. That was some useless info right there considering one spent over 50 years there.

Would have been better to say he's the 2nd consecutive PSU HC to not allow child molestation in the team's locker room.

The one time I root for rutgirls and they choke. Their fans are clowns and their program fraudulent. But I don't know how anyone could root for PedSt. They shouldn't even be playing football right now.

llandz said:
This actually crossed my mind when I typed it. bes did not really work though.

Just busting your chops.

But GHUYYS! THIS IS A HUGE Rivalry!!!!! A new b1G Rivalry!

This is up there with Kill on the sidelines

BTN shows Empire State Building in red and white...

BUT

http://www.esbnyc.com/explore/tower-lights

Signature White tonight.

My friend (not a sports fan) asked why the ESB was red and white yesterday. She looked it up, and despite saying it was "signature white" on the website, it was red and white in person. Could very well be red and white today as well (can't see it from here to confirm).

First PSU HC to start 3-0 since 1930. That was some useless info right there considering one spent over 50 years there.

Would have been better to say he's the 2nd consecutive PSU HC to not allow child molestation in the team's locker room.
Of which we are aware

My friend (not a sports fan) asked why the ESB was red and white yesterday. She looked it up, and despite saying it was "signature white" on the website, it was red and white in person. Could very well be red and white today as well (can't see it from here to confirm).

150th anniversary of Cornell

10600566_967333269950511_584476172560591689_n.jpg

I loathe both of these teams. But somebody has to win, so I guess I'd rather see the RU home crowd disappointed. But that's like choosing between measles or mumps.

I like where your heads at. Go with the option that inflicts the most pain, therefore send home fans away sad. Nice!

wow... the Psu staff basically got out coached from one of the worst staffs going.

remember this, I believe this is franklin's 3rd win against an opponent with above a .500 record.

Someday we may thank Penn St. for hiring franklin

Stay classy rutgers. Notice the flag in this picture.

Attachments

• image-3255385471.jpg
    image-3255385471.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
The BTN pre-game show tried to make this out as the game of the decade - bunch of hacks on that station.

PSU has been irrelevant on the field and in that conference for years. How can you have a rivalry between two teams that have nothing going for them? I know we're not world beaters either, but the attempt by the BIG to make this a rivaly game was tiring and laughable. PSU doesn't care about RU.

Kyle Flood risks losing this team if he keeps starting Gary Nova at quarterback (NJ.com | Politi)

It was supposed to be different this time with Gary Nova, but we've heard that before, too. A new coordinator, the best one he's had yet. A change in his mechanics, one that nobody in Piscataway had noticed before.

No more sloppy throws. No more bad decisions. Good Gary, the one who has teased Rutgers fans for four years and counting, would be the only Nova on display for this Rutgers offense as it made its Big Ten debut. That was the promise.

So here we are again, earlier than anyone could have predicted, but it's an undeniable, harsh reality. No one wants to read this again. I certainly don't want to write this again. But Penn State was better than Rutgers at exactly one position and won this game, 13-10, and everyone who watched it knows the reason...

-bf6825d284199fd1.JPG

Kyle Flood risks losing this team if he keeps starting Gary Nova at quarterback (NJ.com | Politi)

It was supposed to be different this time with Gary Nova, but we've heard that before, too. A new coordinator, the best one he's had yet. A change in his mechanics, one that nobody in Piscataway had noticed before.

No more sloppy throws. No more bad decisions. Good Gary, the one who has teased Rutgers fans for four years and counting, would be the only Nova on display for this Rutgers offense as it made its Big Ten debut. That was the promise.

So here we are again, earlier than anyone could have predicted, but it's an undeniable, harsh reality. No one wants to read this again. I certainly don't want to write this again. But Penn State was better than Rutgers at exactly one position and won this game, 13-10, and everyone who watched it knows the reason...

-bf6825d284199fd1.JPG
Ouch. That’s good writing -- but unnecessairly harsh.

So Kyle Flood has a 17-12 Career record. He was just given a 2 year contract extension. I decided to dig a little deeper.

HCKF 17 Wins Include:
Tulane (2-10)
Howard (x2) (7-4) (1-2)
USF (x2) (3-9) (2-10)
Arkansas (x2) (4-8) (3-9)
UConn (5-7)
SU (8-5)
Temple (x2) (4-7) (2-10)
Army (2-10)
Cincy (10-3)
Norfolk (3-9)
Eastern Michigan (2-10)
SMU (5-7)
Washington State (1-2)

Combined records for those teams is: 64- 122

HCKF 12 losses include:
Kent State (11-3)
Pitt (6-7)
LVille (x2) (11-2) (11-1)
VaTech (7-6)
Fresno (11-2)
Houston (8-5)
Cincy (9-4)
UCF (12-1)
UConn (3-9)
ND (9-4)
PSU (3-0)

Combined Records for these teams: 101- 44

The last time a HCKF team has beaten a team with a winning record was November 17th 2012!! Almost 2 years ago. HCKF is zero for his last 10 when playing teams with winning records. Someone on here posted that they thought he was a good football coach. How can you say that upon seeing this evidence? How did Rutgers extend this guy?

Nova reminds me of Troy Nunes at times. Wow and then why?
For every awful pick he threw, he made some really great throws. And that first TD run was a great effort. But, yeah, not knowing where the LOS is can get you benched.

For every awful pick he threw, he made some really great throws. And that first TD run was a great effort. But, yeah, not knowing where the LOS is can get you benched.
refs screwed up that pass play.. since it stopped the clock with a penalty they should have run time off as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom