Penn state or rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Penn state or rutgers

I liked this but I want to let you know I was really conflicted about doing so.

I was only able to watch 4 seconds of that video before nearly vomiting so I understand your conflict.

Good atmosphere.

Hate to say it, much better than ours. However, you can here the PSU fans as well.

I am cheering for PSU, I frickin Hate Rutgers

I know too many penn staters professionally, and as much disdain as I have for Rutgers internet fans, I don't actually know any. at the risk of getting in trouble, I don't know any people more delusional than penn state alums.

Either both of these teams are defensive juggernauts...or their offenses are totally incompetent. 10-6 in the 4th?

Oh yeah...they just said this is going to become a big rivalry. Whatever BTN guys. Whatever. PSU - SU is still more of a rivalry...and we don't even play.

Either both of these teams are defensive juggernauts...or their offenses are totally incompetent. 10-6 in the 4th?

Oh yeah...they just said this is going to become a big rivalry. Whatever BTN guys. Whatever. PSU - SU is still more of a rivalry...and we don't even play.
Both teams have no run. Both teams have no QB

Just my 2 cents

I've been to more Rutgers football games than Syracuse ones. They can get the crowd rocking when they have a reason to. A couple losses in a row though leaves the seats empty. Very fairweather. That being said, I'd love for Syracuse crowds to look like that on TV. Hasn't in a very long time.

the thing is, for rutgers winning this is like winning a major in golf. you get a 5 year exemption to the all the majors (well, maybe not the Masters).

the fans are certainly ready...

Why are you guys subjecting yourselves to such an awful football game in the worst Power 5 Conference?

Both teams have no run. Both teams have no QB

Just my 2 cents

We made Hackenberg (sp?) look like a Heisman front runner last year.

AND THERE GOES NOVA!! Throwing a big INT. LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom