People begged JB to switch the starters. He did. | Syracusefan.com

People begged JB to switch the starters. He did.

swish7

All Conference
And we have never played worse.

Seriously though, what is wrong with Jesse today? Has a shot that demands a hard dunk, instead tries to lay it from the other side of the hoop and is blocked. Committing the dumbest fouls ever.

JB didn't press, as their lead grew and grew from 1 to 19.

What more does Mintz have to do to carry this team?

JT doesn't play in some recent games and is leading us tonight.

Maliq hasn't played too well of late and gets the starting nod and continues to not do too much tonight.

Benny doing nothing.

Joe doing nothing.

The D doing absolutely nothing, and we never change it.

So frustrating.

Seriously though, what is wrong with Jesse today? Has a shot that demands a hard dunk, instead tries to lay it from the other side of the hoop and is blocked. Committing the dumbest fouls ever.

Maliq hasn't played too well of late and gets the starting nod and continues to not do too much tonight.

Benny doing nothing.

Joe doing nothing.

So frustrating.

Maliq is not doing much tonight? LOL. OK.

Benny doing nothing.

Joe doing nothing.

So frustrating.

I think you summed it up that we’re not a very good team.

Maliq is not doing much tonight? LOL. OK.
I posted at halftime. He had 6 points in the 1st. one bucket in the 1st 30 seconds, one in the last 60. And one in the 18:30 in between.

I posted at halftime. He had 6 points in the 1st. one bucket in the 1st 30 seconds, one in the last 60. And one in the 18:30 in between.

My dude, he was perfect from the field, had 2 boards, 2 blocks and an assist and knew where to be on the floor on D.

You think Maliq was a net negative this game, be my guest. You think he was in the first half, be my guest. But you would have to be blind to see that Maliq >> Benny this game has been a good thing. It's not Maliq's fault we are getting curb stomped.

My dude, he was perfect from the field, had 2 boards, 2 blocks and an assist and knew where to be on the floor on D.

You think Maliq was a net negative this game, be my guest. You think he was in the first half, be my guest. But you would have to be blind to see that Maliq >> Benny this game has been a good thing. It's not Maliq's fault we are getting curb stomped.
My dude. I don't care. We went down 19 and he had 6. All this hype about starting him and it just didn't matter. Maybe nothing would have worked. There is no energy (except from Mintz) tonight. There were 1,000 other worse problems besides him, you got me there. Busted.

Fine, he is the GD messiah. 2 points in 18 minutes. LOL. Net-whatever, we were down 19.

My dude. I don't care. We went down 19 and he had 6. All this hype about starting him and it just didn't matter. Maybe nothing would have worked. There is no energy (except from Mintz) tonight. There were 1,000 other worse problems besides him, you got me there. Busted.

Fine, he is the GD messiah. 2 points in 18 minutes. LOL. Net-whatever, we were down 19.

11 points, 6 FGA, 5 boards, 2 blocks, 1 assist and 1 steal.

But please, go on.

JB is the biggest problem, by a moon shot. But it is the right play to start Maliq.

It’s a personnel problem, but probably not a who’s starting issue. Just not a very strong roster……….Jesse Edwards is your starting center and JGIII is your primary scorer rather than a really strong second or third option. Yikes.

But you can always flip over to the Bean Bag National Championship on ESPN News.

Has it really been 20 years?

Last edited:
Torrence with a nice turnover and Girard runs right where he is dribbling upcourt, right between his hands and the ball, which slows down the break, and leaves Joe as the only option and he clanks a 3. Nothing is working tonight..

11 points, 6 FGA, 5 boards, 2 blocks, 1 assist and 1 steal.

But please, go on.

JB is the biggest problem, by a moon shot. But it is the right play to start Maliq.
I posted at halftime. 6 points. 5 more in the 16 minutes since then. Yep, my bad.

You are right. He was a top 3 leader of this God awful performance tonight. I should have never uttered his name. We would have lost by 40 if Benny had started.

It’s a personnel problem, but probably not a who’s starting issue. Just not a very strong roster……….Jesse Edwards is your starting center and JGIII is your primary scorer rather than a really strong second or third option. Yikes.
It probably is that simple.
Just play the freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom