People need to chill a bit, even in what many people consider the hay day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

People need to chill a bit, even in what many people consider the hay day

vegas had it under 14 -we weren't the only ones expecting more

we made them look great

Yeah, that's it. Clemson's not really great, Cuse just made them look that way. They probably did it just to spite YOU too? You've got a little George Costanza "the whole universe is against me!" thing going on don't you?

Yeah, that's it. Clemson's not really great, Cuse just made them look that way. They probably did it just to spite YOU too? You've got a little George Costanza "the whole universe is against me!" thing going on don't you?
wow talk about a huge jump- you wont ever make a dime as a shrink- thats just plain stupid

i expected a game and im wrong for doing it according to you guys- wow

wow talk about a huge jump- you wont ever make a dime as a shrink- thats just plain stupid

We were all hoping for a game. Clemson was a lot better than us. If it makes you feel better to cry about anything you can think of, and act like "we gave them the game"...then do what you gotta do, I guess.

As I saw it, Clemson was a much more talented and better team and I'm over it.

I'm more irritated by the blown coverages than the scoreboard, stuff like that drives me nuts. I thought we'd probably lose by 3 scores anyway and in the third we were falling in line with that and actually started to make it a game but it was short lived.

The talent disparity was pretty clear, but that being said you can't allow guys to blow past the secondary down field and be wide open for long scores repeatedly. Their talent and experience gives their staff the ability to have more complex schemes and it also allows them to create significant mismatches. Playing an opponent like that, we have to play a tight, clean game and force turnovers to have a chance. We just didn't do that in the first half at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom