People who were at the game how would you predict tomorrow's crowd breakdown to look like? | Syracusefan.com

People who were at the game how would you predict tomorrow's crowd breakdown to look like?

Alsacs

Living Legend
It appeared we had a decent amount of Orange during the Buffalo night sessions. I would think without Ohio State their tomorrow the crowd would be atleast 50% Syracuse, 20% UConn, 20% Villanova, 10% Dayton. I would love turn to tomorrow into a home game for both Syracuse and Villanova. I figure if we win then our fans will turn the late game into a de facto road game for UConn.

Crowd will be like a Big East Tournament semi-final in Buffalo.

I would love turn to tomorrow into a home game for both Syracuse and Villanova. I figure if we win then our fans will turn the late game into a de facto road game for UConn.

Win or lose, all the Syracuse fans should leave before the Nova/UConn game to show that we couldn't really care less about either team. Let them play in a half empty arena.

image.jpg

like this!

It appeared we had a decent amount of Orange during the Buffalo night sessions. I would think without Ohio State their tomorrow the crowd would be atleast 50% Syracuse, 20% UConn, 20% Villanova, 10% Dayton. I would love turn to tomorrow into a home game for both Syracuse and Villanova. I figure if we win then our fans will turn the late game into a de facto road game for UConn.
I attended both sessions yesterday though I did leave at the end of the UConn game (did not stay for overtime either).

Here is my best guess at the crowd breakdown:

Syracuse 50%
Dayton 8%
Ohio State 5%
St Joseph's 5%
Western Michigan 4%
Villanova 3%
Milwaukee 3%
Connecticut 2%
neutrals 20%

I was amazed at how few Ohio State fans showed. But the lack of UConn guys were even more amazing. They had the fewest fans there...no question about it. Their fan base does not travel.

Dayton looked to have the second largest contingent at the afternoon session. I'd expect them to represent well. Arena looked little more than half full at night and 25% of those were wearing Orange. I'd say 60% - 70% Orange tomorrow night. Dayton and Nova about even with UConn underrepresented. Say 15% Nova / Dayton and less than 10% UConn.

Disgusting showing by UConn if they had less than 5% of the crowd. They like to tell everyone they are a basketball school.

Wow. I think I saw 1 UConn fan. I didn't go to session 2 , but I was all over town.

It will be wayyyy more than 50%. I am thinking around 75%. 10% Dayton, 10% Nova, 5% UConn. We dominated that arena yesterday for both sessions.

UCONN fans are beneath 1st...oh wait 2nd round now...they are packed and ready for MSG. Let's go NOVA - tomorrow anyway

I attended both sessions yesterday though I did leave at the end of the UConn game (did not stay for overtime either).

Here is my best guess at the crowd breakdown:

Syracuse 50%
Dayton 8%
Ohio State 5%
St Joseph's 5%
Western Michigan 4%
Villanova 3%
Milwaukee 3%
Connecticut 2%
neutrals 20%

I was amazed at how few Ohio State fans showed. But the lack of UConn guys were even more amazing. They had the fewest fans there...no question about it. Their fan base does not travel.

like a said in another thread, if the metro north doesn't go there they don't go there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom