Per Donna about Tyus | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing guys like Bruce Fernando and some kid from Davidson that isn’t Steph Curry being thrown around as top 10 picks next year. It most certainly is the weakest crop of Freshman prospects in a few years.

I just don't understand where people come up with this stuff and state it with such certainty.
Truth be told, it's a small group of people on here making most of these crazyass proclamations.

New Avatar as I now know it is time to change the negative non logical mojo on the board. Many clowns on this board are 0/3... not me!
  • First the bubble in 16
  • Then the bubble in 18
  • Now Tyus

Tyus still doesnt have the all important Verification checkmark on Twitter that gave us the 1st evidence Mali and Lydon were gone.

Disclaimer - i have no idea if that actually means anything - but I do remember lots of chatter when both went pro about the the blue checkmark coming just days before the announcement.

wendell carter has the blue check same with bagley.

Hes more humble than both

I just don't understand where people come up with this stuff and state it with such certainty.

Most people don’t because they truthfully have no idea... the op loves stating fantasy narratives as fact... without ever having backed it up... ever.

Tyus still doesnt have the all important Verification checkmark on Twitter that gave us the 1st evidence Mali and Lydon were gone.

Disclaimer - i have no idea if that actually means anything - but I do remember lots of chatter when both went pro about the the blue checkmark coming just days before the announcement.

wendell carter has the blue check same with bagley.
Bagley and Carter have been professional basketball players for 3 years now.

Truth be told, it's a small group of people on here making most of these crazyass proclamations.

Really? Did I wake up in a bizarro world this morning where claiming that TB's draft stock will be higher next year is a "crazyass proclamation?"

I agree with you it’s not an exact science but it’s not difficult to take the top returning players in college and the top high school players entering college next year and analyze them this year versus next it’s not that difficult

I agree with you it’s not an exact science but it’s not difficult to take the top returning players in college and the top high school players entering college next year and analyze them this year versus next it’s not that difficult
The only fly in the ointment is the effect if the NBA rescinds one and done. Could add a handful of high profile high schoolers to the draft.

Really? Did I wake up in a bizarro world this morning where claiming that TB's draft stock will be higher next year is a "crazyass proclamation?"

Yes...everything is water and we all float down here.

Welcome, friend.

Hes more humble than both

My guess is it’s an agent thing, not a player thing.

Is Tyus more humble than both Lydon and Mali?

Or Carter and Bagley?

Either way it’s an opinion and 1 I’m sure would change if he gets the blue check today and announces tomorrow.

Nope. Thats the world every day. No telling about the future.

Of course it is. The high schoolers have never played college. Some will flop. Others will surprise. Same with returnees. Then there are injuries. It's a crap shot.

Of course it is. The high schoolers have never played college. Some will flop. Others will surprise. Same with returnees. Then there are injuries. It's a crap shot.

Prime example: Trae Young

I had a dream last night in which a huge BATTLE was being fought between a glass of ORANGE juice and a pile of cash. It was a long and harrowing struggle, but in the end the ORANGE juice vanquished the cash. I woke up sweaty but happy.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors