Per Donna about Tyus | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is it’s an agent thing, not a player thing.

Is Tyus more humble than both Lydon and Mali?

Or Carter and Bagley?

Either way it’s an opinion and 1 I’m sure would change if he gets the blue check today and announces tomorrow.

tyus seems like one of the most humble people weve ever had go through the organization. its not a knock on the other too. you never see tyus showing anyone else up with extra antics or putting fake goggles on his face (although I loved when mali did that)

tyus seems like one of the most humble people weve ever had go through the organization. its not a knock on the other too. you never see tyus showing anyone else up with extra antics or putting fake goggles on his face (although I loved when mali did that)

I mean this post season he had the scowl and the finger to the mouth to silence the crowd

Love Tyus but I think his on the court persona is a little cockier than his off the court persona (as it should be - he is a phenomenal player)

That’s probably the healthiest

but if you consider how badly we want a title and how this impacts our title chances ...I can play devils advicit with that all day long
We all would love him to stay...but it is out of our hands. I think of Battle staying as a gift. I'm not stressed about it.

The only time I'm ever stressed about sports is during the game. I'd have to start reevaluating my life if my stress levels are changed because of a 20 year old deciding whether to go pro or not then I have some serious issues.

Mali’s goggles were fake? How dare you, take it back!

;)

Cuse.com is promoting Tyus for next year's season tickets...

35inc7p.png

I have a feeling he won't announce anything and will let April 22nd pass

I share the same sentiment and have thought this the past few days. With the deadline just 3 days away, if he was going to go, I think he would've announced well before now, more or less following suit with our past early entries/departures. I think it's quite possible that on the day of the deadline, or the next day, he tweets something short and sweet along the lines of...looking forward to making another deep run in next year's tourney. :)

I have a feeling he won't announce anything and will let April 22nd pass
If Tyus is coming back I think Tyus and Cuse Basketball will tweet out a message and also a special video. Oshae tweeted out he was coming back and later Cuse had a video with his highlights and an interview with him announcing his return.

If Tyus comes back it is a big deal for Syracuse hoops and they should treat it that way.

If Tyus is coming back I think Tyus and Cuse Basketball will tweet out a message and also a special video. Oshae tweeted out he was coming back and later Cuse had a video with his highlights and an interview with him announcing his return.

If Tyus comes back it is a big deal for Syracuse hoops and they should treat it that way.
Love the avatar!

The only time I'm ever stressed about sports is during the game. I'd have to start reevaluating my life if my stress levels are changed because of a 20 year old deciding whether to go pro or not then I have some serious issues.
E-fling figure your life out man. Prioritize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom