Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the manifesto drop was real but the hoax was that nothing actually happened because of it. It was also placed on a Greek site and at that meeting where Sveryud spoke a female student claims she saw it and named the DPS folks she told. Who knows but like Sveryud said, the threat alone scared the hell out of students.

Yes I think you explained it better then I did.

Man, that's so weird that I can't figure out which building it is. Anyway, a pretty well-known SU professor who's Jewish lives on that block, and it's near the heart of Syracuse's historic (and mostly vanished) Jewish neighborhood. Temple Concord of course is still right around the corner.

This nitwit probably didn't know any of that, but it's still a shame.

The property that it was in front of was on Comstock, not Walnut. I'm 99% sure it's this place at 105 Comstock:

1574293666168.png

Joe Biden has weighed in now, so Trump and the rest of the 2020 field can't be far behind.

The property that it was in front of was on Comstock, not Walnut. I'm 99% sure it's this place at 105 Comstock:

View attachment 173143

i believe that’s it. Looks like the pic I posted. Here is how the daily orange describes the location.

A swastika was drawn in the snow on Comstock Avenue on Thursday afternoon.
The swastika was across the street from the 505 on Walnut, a luxury apartment where many students live, facing Comstock Avenue. A student saw the symbol from his apartment around 4 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom