Perhaps more important that the head coach | Syracusefan.com

Perhaps more important that the head coach

OttoForLife

2nd String
We seemingly have a young, play making QB for the first time in decade plus. No guarantees as to what roster changes take place if HCSS is removed, but it shouldn't be over looked that with Shafer comes an effective QB whose best days are ahead.

Me thinks if Hunt was playing, and we were floundering, Coyle's decision is a lot easier.

We seemingly have a young, play making QB for the first time in decade plus. No guarantees as to what roster changes take place if HCSS is removed, but it shouldn't be over looked that with Shafer comes an effective QB whose best days are ahead.

Me thinks if Hunt was playing, and we were floundering, Coyle's decision is a lot easier.

Maybe, but you can't make a decision based on one player. There is no reason we can't bring in a new coach, and still keep Eric, and even if he did decide to transfer their are other qb's out there.

Maybe, but you can't make a decision based on one player. There is no reason we can't bring in a new coach, and still keep Eric, and even if he did decide to transfer their are other qb's out there.
Tell that to Greg Robinson, coach p, and shafer first two years. None of them found qbs. P couldn't replace McNabb which was his downfall. Grob got handcuffed Colt Brennan. As bad as grob was you stick colt back there and he wins a lot more. Not saying he still has a job but he isn't the little engine that couldn't anymore.

Based on what the announcers have been saying regarding the coaches' thoughts on Dungey, I'm with you.

ED shouldn't even be playing and he's probably going to account for 20 or 25 TDs this year.

There is real promise at the most important position.

I have to admit, I'm dying to know what opposing coaches really think about Dungey and his long-term potential. I want to know if they think he can be as good as we all think he can be.

I have to admit, I'm dying to know what opposing coaches really think about Dungey and his long-term potential. I want to know if they think he can be as good as we all think he can be.
I don't care what other coaches think of Eric. They were all wrong about him when they could have gone after him. Having said that, you don't decide on who your Head Coach is going to be based on what a college kid thinks.

I don't care what other coaches think of Eric. They were all wrong about him when they could have gone after him. Having said that, you don't decide on who your Head Coach is going to be based on what a college kid thinks.
I'm not talking about caring about what they think in terms of potential transfer or anything like that, so I'm not even talking about anything as it relates to Shafer.

I'm mainly curious simply because I like to hear views from the outside looking in. It's why I always read the BBC's take on the presidential elections, etc. It's intriguing to me to get purely objective takes on our guys.

I'm not talking about caring about what they think in terms of potential transfer or anything like that, so I'm not even talking about anything as it relates to Shafer.

I'm mainly curious simply because I like to hear views from the outside looking in. It's why I always read the BBC's take on the presidential elections, etc. It's intriguing to me to get purely objective takes on our guys.
Watching news on the BBC or Canadian television is like having a weight lifted from your body.

Tell that to Greg Robinson, coach p, and shafer first two years. None of them found qbs.
Or Mark Richt this year.