Perkins | Syracusefan.com

Perkins

I am not saying this as to reflect in anyway on the staffs ability to recruit and I mean that but this kid is done with Syracuse, he is not coming here, if he verbal led here earlier he would still be going elsewhere, he has really blown up. Next...

Miss St is 0-4 against quality opponents, they beat a horrible 2 win Memphis team, a 4-4 Louisianna Tech in OT, a 1-7 UAB and stinky 3-5 Kentucky.:crazy:

yea -- they came in with the bag man

still may receive a visit from him though

MSU has one of the lowest academic standards of any school in the country. I think we can put two and two together. It's going to be the only school he can get into without having to prep.

MSU has one of the lowest academic standards of any school in the country. I think we can put two and two together. It's going to be the only school he can get into without having to prep.

BINGO!!!

BINGO!!!
Makes total sense - I never saw Miss St. coming and when I saw them mentioned I was like - yeah not going to happen. But if he has severe qualifying issues, makes total sense now.

there goes my get him on campus and offer him 44 pitch idea...

So it was academics and Notre Dame finally said young man we just can't get this by admissions. Ok next.
Now that I think about it, his announcement about re-opening his recruiting came right after his first marking period grades came out, and right after the Oct 1 SAT test scores were released (10/20).

If he doesnt have the grades, maybe the staff backed away from him completely. Can't see a kid this good going to prep school. Whatever school he can get into will be the school he ends up at.

If he doesnt have the grades, maybe the staff backed away from him completely. Can't see a kid this good going to prep school. Whatever school he can get into will be the school he ends up at.

Thing is, we do not have a higher admission standard than the NCAA so if he can't get in here but can get into MSU, then something else is fishy. Now, he may be so borderline and projected not to make it and schools have backed off, like ND. MSU may just be hanging with the kid hopoing he gets his grades/SAT together.

Thing is, we do not have a higher admission standard than the NCAA so if he can't get in here but can get into MSU, then something else is fishy. Now, he may be so borderline and projected not to make it and schools have backed off, like ND. MSU may just be hanging with the kid hopoing he gets his grades/SAT together.

I understand about the NCAA standards. If the kid has to go to prep school, please let it be Milford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom