Pete Thamel | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

Boston Celtics Reaction GIF by NBA

I’ve been waiting for him to speak. What have I learned in this whole thing? Trust Thamels reports. He never reported Mullen
Wildhack probably prepped him already on likely hire and isn’t dotted up. I think we have our guy if he’s saying that

So everyone can concentrate on hoops for 24 hours and then the info will get leaked and presser Wednesday morning? Sounds good. Get some rest everyone.

Wildhack jobs is on the line with this pick that’s all I can say the board and the presidents should be also honestly but that’s just me
You believe that the Board of Directors and the President of the University should lose their jobs based on the selection of a FOOTBALL COACH? One of the most detached-from-reality things I've ever read on this board.

Wildhack jobs is on the line with this pick that’s all I can say the board and the presidents should be also honestly but that’s just me
Two quick thoughts:
1. You are crazy if you think ADJW's job is on the line and certifiably nuts if you believe that the Board and Presidents (Chancellor?) are going to have their statuses measured by football.

2. You have a propensity for run-on sentences and show an amazing disdain for punctuation.

I just don't understand the need to lash out and call for heads. Just wait a bit longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom