Peterson and Sykes on Award Watch lists | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Peterson and Sykes on Award Watch lists

Look for me in the stands on Thursday night. We have about 25 of us going so far to watch Alexis. I will be loud and obnoxious s that our Orange presence is felt, and seen on ESPN!!

Alexis in 3rd place in the first round making the semi-finals ! :)Also now sporting a nose ring :rolleyes:. Edged out of the finals by 2 :(

Congratulations, Alexis!!

We had an awesome time. had maybe 35 fans there. Lost count. We were right where she was shooting. I heard we were on TV, but most importantly I wanted to be noticeable to Alexis, and we were. She turned around and acknowledged us, and kept telling the camera man that we were there. We were the only organized group there other than the 2 local schools, ASU and Grand Canyon University. Those GCU fans are absolutely the best. I am considering getting season tickets for their games. They are suppose to be a lot of fun. And from the looks of the students, they are crazy, but fun crazy.

Alexis in 3rd place in the first round making the semi-finals ! :)Also now sporting a nose ring :rolleyes:. Edged out of the finals by 2 :(

Congratulations, Alexis!!
LOL. She's had that nose ring for a few years. She had it in pictures, just never wore it on the court. And I thought it was a big deal to get my ears pierced when I was young. ;)

C8N0OijUQAMEOuH.jpg

C8N0OhyVwAIeFuY.jpg

LOL. She's had that nose ring for a few years. She had it in pictures, just never wore it on the court. And I thought it was a big deal to get my ears pierced when I was young. ;)

I'm old - lol. I kept thinking, she's so pretty - why? Never saw it before - only seen her in games, on the court. Did I tell you I'm old :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom