Pettitte gets the call-up .. .will start Sunday against Seattle. | Syracusefan.com

Pettitte gets the call-up .. .will start Sunday against Seattle.

When the season started we had no idea where Pettitte would fit into this rotation and now hes going to be our number 2 or 3 haha. Anyway, im still excited for him to come back.

Actually he's not sure if he'll start. More like 50/50. He's not sure. He may have misunderstood.

Nova, Phelps, and CC are scheduled for Tues-Wed-Thurs against TB.

That leaves Kuroda, Hughes, Pettitte for Fri-Sat-Sun against against SEA.

Do we use a 6 man rotation for the time being, or Phelps to the pen?

If Phelps doesn't pitch well on Wednesday, I think he might find himself back in AAA. With Garcia already in the bullpen, they don't need another long man.

If Phelps doesn't pitch well on Wednesday, I think he might find himself back in AAA. With Garcia already in the bullpen, they don't need another long man.

Phelps to pen as the 7th inning guy. Cody Eppley to AAA.

When the season started we had no idea where Pettitte would fit into this rotation and now hes going to be our number 2 or 3 haha. Anyway, im still excited for him to come back.

I think Nova solidified his place at the 2 last night by getting himself out of that 7th inning jam. The guy is really learning to pitch on the run and is getting better and better. Pettitte at the 3 works for me at least until he shows he doesn't have it anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom