Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Looks like we sent a private jet to get him. Wonder if it had an Orange middle finger logo on the side.

P5 > P6
Bigfoot.jpg

Why would he go to CT? To never been seen again? We are partners with ESPN. We have tops in Falk, Newhouse and SIS, among others.

When kids sign paperwork with SU it’s over $350, 000.00 present value (only going up) for 4 year tuition, room and board plus the kids now get money every week, it’s substantial and game changing for kids.

Our staff has done a great job presenting the package, it is a huge advantage besides everything else,

I think you meant Uber Pool.

And the private jet makes sense. It’s not like there are a ton of late night direct options from CT to Syracuse.

Beats the days when KO’s family had to take a yellow cab from JFK.

It’s fascinating reading the convoluted rationalizations as this thing plays out.
Each step along the way, they find some reason to explain why their- “He verballed” and, “ He’s canceling his Cuse visit” predictions haven’t panned out.
Now it morphed into- “Well, he’s just a loyal kid who doesn’t wanna disappoint those other schools by declaring for Hurley w/out a visit”!
Their insiders still sticking to their guns though. Guess they’ve got nothing to lose at this point...what with recruiting being “fluid” and all. :rolleyes:

It’s fascinating reading the convoluted rationalizations as this thing plays out.
Each step along the way, they find some reason to explain why their “verbaled” and “he’s canceling his Cuse visit” predictions haven’t panned out.
Now it morphed into- “Well, he’s just a loyal kid who doesn’t wanna disappoint those other schools by declaring for Hurley w/out a visit”! Their insiders still sticking to their guns though. Guess they’ve got nothing to lose at this point...what with recruiting being “fluid” and all. :rolleyes:
That fluid being UConn fans' tears.

I am conflicted here i always wanted AA as the top option for cuse this class but now that IS is back in good shape i dont know what to do. How does the staff handle this first come first or do they tell AA to wait on IS. I would love both but think the chances one would commit after the other to me is very low prob. Next few weeks are gonna be fun

I am conflicted here i always wanted AA as the top option for cuse this class but now that IS is back in good shape i dont know what to do. How does the staff handle this first come first or do they tell AA to wait on IS. I would love both but think the chances one would commit after the other to me is very low prob. Next few weeks are gonna be fun

You take the commitment from either right away and keep recruiting the other guy too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.