Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am conflicted here i always wanted AA as the top option for cuse this class but now that IS is back in good shape i dont know what to do. How does the staff handle this first come first or do they tell AA to wait on IS. I would love both but think the chances one would commit after the other to me is very low prob. Next few weeks are gonna be fun
I don't know. I think their games compliment rather than compete with eachother. The only question is if either is willing to play the 5. Otherwise, you can only take 2 of Stewart, Akok, and Guerrier... unless you let Guerrier play the 2. Either way... I'm gunning for all 3 until someone tells me it's not possible.

Storrs will be upset to know that its going to be a balmy 65 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny in syracuse today.

Hey listen, it’s all they have left.

They have to sell a recruit’s parents on the idea that they’re sending their son to a school where the women’s team outdraws the men’s and for their reward they get guaranteed road trips to Tulsa, Wichita St and SMU.

And they bend over backward to avoid having basketball recruits on campus during home football weekends because the product and atmosphere is embarrassing. Siting outside with 9,500 other people bitching about getting beat by a number higher than the temperature is not a fun time.

We’re taking the kid to a homecoming game...where hopefully we win in a comfortable dome that he’s going to play hoops in the following year.

It’s a night and day pitch. Love that the visits are so close together.

They have to sell a recruit’s parents on the idea that they’re sending their son to a school where the women’s team outdraws the men’s and for their reward they get guaranteed road trips to Tulsa, Wichita St and SMU.

And they bend over backward to avoid having basketball recruits on campus during home football weekends because the product and atmosphere is embarrassing. Siting outside with 9,500 other people bitching about getting beat by a number higher than the temperature is not a fun time.

We’re taking the kid to a homecoming game...where hopefully we win in a comfortable dome that he’s going to play hoops in the following year.

My boneyard sources are telling me hated the private jet experience. Prefers the greyhound to Tulsa.

I am conflicted here i always wanted AA as the top option for cuse this class but now that IS is back in good shape i dont know what to do. How does the staff handle this first come first or do they tell AA to wait on IS. I would love both but think the chances one would commit after the other to me is very low prob. Next few weeks are gonna be fun

Either both or first come first serve. Want to hedge against losing both if its one or the other.

I don't know. I think their games compliment rather than compete with eachother. The only question is if either is willing to play the 5. Otherwise, you can only take 2 of Stewart, Akok, and Guerrier... unless you let Guerrier play the 2. Either way... I'm gunning for all 3 until someone tells me it's not possible.
Really good problem to have I guess.

Hilarious.

Never trusted the info people were selling. It’s all coming from the UConn side. The kid hasn’t let anything out the entire recruitment.

I also love the fact we stayed on him even when he had a temporary drop in the rankings last spring. UConn on the other hand moved away from him and recently got involved again late summer.

#thetruth #straightfire #boneyardaintgonnalikeit

Look, maybe Akok is buying what Hurley is selling, or really likes living in Connecticut, or it really appeals to him that there's pretty much no question he'd be the best player as soon as he steps on campus.

Or maybe he's interested in other things.

Anyone else find it hilarious that their main dig at us is the weather? Storrs is one of the most miserable places on Earth.

And what they did in the big east era.

Their “insiders” might want to take the next few days off.
It is really funny that you heard about every second Akok Akok was at UConn and how he verballed and other stories that you look back at. We will only heard that he arrived, left and had a good trip. Hope he comes to Syracuse to play but Good Luck Akok wherever you end up playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.