Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akok seems like a low key type of personality so the interest in Uconn makes sense. He doesn’t say much , he shows little emotion. How much media attention does the aac get compared to the acc?

The bottom line is that he’s going wherever he feels needed and comfortable. Everyone reads too much into things that make little difference to an eighteen year old. He will do well no matter where he goes.

AA looks made to play at cuse...hope he realizes that uconn sucks.
Screenshot_20181027-135328_Instagram.jpg

So why hasn’t UConn wrapped this up yet?
For them being so sure he verbaled, it has been awful quiet over there since the visits wrapped up. Just like his entire recruitment has been quiet without any of the glitz and glam. Hoping his relationship with Gerry is what seals the deal here. Also just wanted to say uconn sucks! And so does Georgetown!

maybe this has already been addressed, but I didn't see it... is it possible he's holding out for a UK-type offer?

Just for laughs...I really hope this is true...5 star talent should NOT go to uconn. They have had people posting this year that Hurley is taking them to the promise land...now they are saying it's going to take some time. I like watching them squirm! Cmon akok u dont want to play on a awful team.
Screenshot_20181027-152956_Chrome.jpg

I mean I know Albany mentioned this but he’s a quiet kid probably doesn’t care for a lot of attention. I don’t blame him for wanting to play at home

They went from an impressive 4 national championships to mediocrity now that’s impressive as well.

I kind of hope so if he doesn't go to us.

I'll be fine if he goes anywhere but UConn.
I think that he would like to come here knowing it’s the biggest stage but, he wants to shoot from the outside including 3s. Probably wants to be dimensional and not possibly pigeon holed as a shot blocker. Boeheim probably told him it’s not in the cards. Hurley probably said sure kid sure kid we’ll see.

I think that he would like to come here knowing it’s the biggest stage but, he wants to shoot from the outside including 3s. Probably wants to be dimensional and not possibly pigeon holed as a shot blocker. Boeheim probably told him it’s not in the cards. Hurley probably said sure kid sure kid we’ll see.
Jb isnt going to tell AA he cant shoot from outside. AA is pretty good from deep and why hes such a talent because of his size and range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom