Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to keep the meaningless uconn/boneyard stuff going but I thought it was worth mentioning. Two of their "insiders" or respected posters have posted interesting stuff today. Chief says there is a "couple of surprises in store today" while another poster fishy posted that tweet referencing a uconn commit and circled the older guy in the pic. Real vague with no explanation. Thought I'd share...same ol same ol.
Screenshot_20181029-150353_Chrome.jpg

Not to keep the meaningless uconn/boneyard stuff going but I thought it was worth mentioning. Two of their "insiders" or respected posters have posted interesting stuff today. Chief says there is a "couple of surprises in store today" while another poster fishy posted that tweet referencing a uconn commit and circled the older guy in the pic. Real vague with no explanation. Thought I'd share...same ol same ol.
View attachment 142878
Sorry, I have lost track, is this good news or bad news?

Sorry, I have lost track, is this good news or bad news?
Fook if I know lol...they seem to have a few posters on different ends of the spectrum unless one is just completely trolling the other.

I don't think anyone would be surprised if Akok committed to Uconn at this point. A lot of the indication appears to be coming from Uconn themselves but there has definitely been some smoke in regards to him ultimately ending up there and does seem to be trending that way if I am being honest. That said its hard to take anything the Boneyard says seriously as were on about the 17th date he was "definitely" going to commit on and their main insider refers to himself in the third person. We laugh at Rutgers fans a lot for being delusional but that place thinks its 1999 or 04 and there returning 4 starters from a National Championship team.

Last edited:
Yea I dont take anything they say over there serious but it has been interesting enough to follow along...would be awesome to get AA just to piss them off. Forget about his talent and how good he fits our style of play.

I've been skeptical of the UConn info because a certain former poster with a great track record seems to not be getting any info. That's why it didn't make sense to me the kid has his mind made up.

Is the kid getting steered there? I'd say that is more accurate, as it is accurate the UConn coaches are doing a lot of their own PR.

Regardless it makes no sense for this random dude to pretty much spoil any kind of announcement for Akok by posting that picture. Hard to take it serious but still strange considering these kids seem to know this guy.

"50/50 a leader will pull ahead at somepoint and we will update"

lol his decision is in 2 days

I wouldn't put any stock into what this guy says, especially because he has Oregon, not even Illinois
comes off as a wishful-thinking oregon homer, saying AA to 'cuse to make QG to oregon seem more plausible

Uggh. Why UConn? Who is even their coach?

Jeez. Had to look it up. That's how irrelevant that program is. He would be signing up for the rich collegiate historical tapestry of Dan Hurley. I remember when Hurley was a snotnosed high-schooler and i'm not that old. [Or am i?]

The Fishy post was a joke. He was implying that the fat, older guy who looks like he doesn't belong in the picture is the one verbaled to UConn.

I thought it was actually pretty funny.
The photo looks like it was taken at Akok's school (Putnam) with a couple of cheerleaders ... no apparent connection to Ewe-Con, unless the fat guy is one of their boosters.

The photo looks like it was taken at Akok's school (Putnam) with a couple of cheerleaders ... no apparent connection to Ewe-Con, unless the fat guy is one of their boosters.

is he really a booster? he doesn't appear wealthy

Edit: you said unless. So nm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.