Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Tuesday commit to UCONN? IIRC, back in conference realignment days the big news always came on Tuesdays.

Whats wealthy look like?

1280x720-kYs_grande.jpg

At this point if we get Akok or not, it's just kind of hilarious that it appears he was gonna commit to UConn 4 or 5 separate times. If he doesn't end up at UConn this would be worse than the Quade Green thing lol

At this point, I think I want him to not go to UConn just for how hilarious theboneyard’s reaction will be.

I’d love him at Cuse. But if not, we’ll get someone else good. We’re Cuse. I don’t sweat any of these recruitments anymore.

UConn is no threat whatsoever anymore, so it’s not like the old days where I don’t want them to get a good player for that reason.

No, I mainly hope he doesn’t go to UConn so I can witness a hilarious meltdown.

At this point, I think I want him to not go to UConn just for how hilarious theboneyard’s reaction will be.

I’d love him at Cuse. But if not, we’ll get someone else good. We’re Cuse. I don’t sweat any of these recruitments anymore.

UConn is no threat whatsoever anymore, so it’s not like the old days where I don’t want them to get a good player for that reason.

No, I mainly hope he doesn’t go to UConn so I can witness a hilarious meltdown.
I'm gonna be a little pissed if he doesn't play for us, because I want Gerry to have a big recruiting win and I believe he could be it.

I actually think Guerrier will be a better college player, but Akok has better pro potential. Akok just didn’t score a lot this summer.

I actually think Guerrier will be a better college player, but Akok has better pro potential. Akok just didn’t score a lot this summer.
Losing him to Pukun is going to make it even worse

Anyone done any research on Hurley and staff's track record of development of players with similar skillset/size to AA?

Anyone done any research on Hurley and staff's track record of development of players with similar skillset/size to AA?
hurley has never had anyone in the same hemisphere as akok talent-wise or skill set-wise. it would be a huge gamble to risk all that potential on an unproven coach. the people pushing uconn are doing him a big disservice ... and i trust he knows it or will figure it out in the end

hurley has never had anyone in the same hemisphere as akok talent-wise or skill set-wise. it would be a huge gamble to risk all that potential on an unproven coach. the people pushing uconn are doing him a big disservice ... and i trust he knows it or will figure it out in the end
They’ve landed a couple top 100s but nothing like Akok. EC Matthews was really good especially ore injury and he developed good but still probably nowhere close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom