Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a homer, but what does Uconn have to offer this kid? Except the fact it's close to home? Better coach, nope. Better future of the program, nope. Better facilities, nope. More National exposure, nope. I'm confused.

One for the thumb. :mad:

Not being a homer, but what does Uconn have to offer this kid? Except the fact it's close to home? Better coach, nope. Better future of the program, nope. Better facilities, nope. More National exposure, nope. I'm confused.
Hurley's obnoxious exuberance makes up for his deficiency creating ideal balance?

homeostasis complete.

you never know what appeals to any particular recruit

at uconn (and pitt and providence, for that matter), there is a relative dearth of talent so he can expect to step right in and be a featured player

at syracuse, there will be a lot of talent returning to a team with high expectations and not necessarily the same expectation to be able to step right in. especially if oshae is back.

if the first situation appeals to you, no reason not to send in your l.o.i. this week.

but if the second situation appeals, then you wait until spring to see what brissett does . . .

you never know what appeals to any particular recruit

at uconn (and pitt and providence, for that matter), there is a relative dearth of talent so he can expect to step right in and be a featured player

at syracuse, there will be a lot of talent returning to a team with high expectations and not necessarily the same expectation to be able to step right in. especially if oshae is back.

if the first situation appeals to you, no reason not to send in your l.o.i. this week.

but if the second situation appeals, then you wait until spring to see what brissett does . . .
I'm not even sure how to account for your logic because you left out any discussion of fire emojis.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.