Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those people that thought he was going to Pitt or grown. Obvious Akok fooled us all

He goes to the only school with no scholarships available and will be into their garbage conference schedule by the time he arrives. Enjoy @ Tulsa, ESU and those other Juggernaut schools. The kids got a group of knuckle-heads advising him. Good luck

Committed to UCONN today.

Shame that GMAC had spent so much time recruiting this player, believe a lot in his abilities and the player moved on to a different destination.

Hate to say it but, do not mention Akok Akok any more in any threads. The recruitment is over.

Last edited:
Committed to UCONN today.

Shame that GMAC had spent so much time recruiting this player, believe a lot in his abilities and the player moved on to a different destination.

Hate to say it but, do not mention Akok Akok any more in any threads. The recruitment is over.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

How is he potentially emotionless?

He’s been compared to Robey in that sense. Even worse. Plus he looks like he is in a malaise constantly. Granted more aesthetic reasons but, I don’t know, he gives me the heebie jeebies.

I wonder who they'll steal a scholarship from for AA if he is truly a half-and-done.

He’s been compared to Robey in that sense. Even worse. Plus he looks like he is in a malaise constantly. Granted more aesthetic reasons but, I don’t know, he gives me the heebie jeebies.

Heebie jeebies fits right in with Hurley. Coach Heebie Jeebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors