Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an uphill battle for us with kids at PSA.

Coach let Diallo have it when he committed to UK. Probably an arrangement made behind closed doors to get his recruits to Stores. Whatever.

UConn has to feel on top of the world now, they beat us on the floor and on the recruiting trail. That’s like winning the power ball to them.

I mean that is sort of true in terms of the ‘what have you done for me lately’ mantra. I don’t know if he was at the game in MSG but it obviously wasn’t a good look for us regardless of Howard.

Still, I never liked this kid’s aloof/stoic demeanor. I don’t care how good his jumper looks.

I’d rather have him at UConn than Pitt. We play Pitt twice a year in meaningful games. We play UConn once, if that, in a relatively meaningless game. He isn’t going to change either program’s fortunes, but he might make enough of a contribution in a game against us to hang a loss on us. More likely that happens at Pitt than UConn.

I wonder who they'll steal a scholarship from for AA if he is truly a half-and-done.
He looks like a dark-skin Pete Davidson in this photo.

8B8C08A6-3701-4FD8-956E-368F6C67DE74.jpeg

Who cares? If they improve and play hard for their coach I don’t care what said coach does on the sidelines. Never cared what Buzz, Dixon, etc., do. It’s irrelevant obviously.

These friggin sideshow egomaniacs detract from the sport. College b-ball is worse off because of these goofy coaches.

Honestly the only way I’d ever know these coaches act the way they do us because I read about it here.

These friggin sideshow egomaniacs detract from the sport. College b-ball is worse off because of these goofy coaches.

Disagree. It becomes an issue here. Far more important things to pay attention to than what the coaches are doing. Besides, if/when I do pay attention to it’s entertainment. Sometimes it postively detracts from the poor play on the court.

Im sure id care more if he was going to a major conference. i expect big games v tulsa.

Coach let Diallo have it when he committed to UK. Probably an arrangement made behind closed doors to get his recruits to Stores. Whatever.

It was something else.

Best part was 2 weeks ago when it looked like he wasn’t going to UConn and they started knocking him because only averaged 9ppg during the adidas gauntlet now he’s going there and Hurley is god t

This clown just became my least favorite player in college basketball.

Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors