Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really related to akok but I'm sure some will like to hear this...Yukon has three 5 star kids coming to watch the game against zona. I hate them and Hurley. He is my new jamie dixon.

Not really related to akok but I'm sure some will like to hear this...Yukon has three 5 star kids coming to watch the game against zona. I hate them and Hurley. He is my new jamie dixon.

They dropped 91 on Cornell, sigh.

If you paid attention to anything Jake or Francis said (and they didn’t mince words) for this past month then this shouldn’t be a surprise. It’s been Uconn forever...if he was going anyplace.

Yup...but theres a couple in here that will say we stilllll have a shot smh

Honestly the only way I’d ever know these coaches act the way they do us because I read about it here.
Ok; that’s a lie. If you watch any of the broadcasts, the cameras are constantly showing the coaches. And in the Uconn-Su game, they showed Hurley constantly and the announcers talked about him incessantly. It was a freakin Hurley infomercial. The same thing in their next game against Iowa.

Ok; that’s a lie. If you watch any of the broadcasts, the cameras are constantly showing the coaches. And in the Uconn-Su game, they showed Hurley constantly and the announcers talked about him incessantly. It was a freakin Hurley infomercial. The same thing in their next game against Iowa.

Only way you wouldn’t have noticed him against Iowa is if you only tuned in after he got tossed.

He was a complete maniac over there. So over the top. Doesn’t come off genuine when it’s that ridiculous. No normal coach goes sprinting down the sideline and screams in his guys face after he tips a ball out of bounds.

damn shame. his talent will be wasted there. if he even plays

Is this the time we now start to talk about all the weaknesses said player has because we didn’t get him?
Might be a little early on that, I don't think we've finished questioning his judgment and moral compass as a person. Nit picking his game is on deck.

Last edited:
Might be a little early on that, I don't think we've finished questioning his judgment and moral compass as a person. Not picking his game is on deck.
How about we get to the point where we forget about the kid/this thread and focus on this year's team and our excellent recruiting class (and any possible additions)?

How about we get to the point where we forget about the kid/this thread and focus on this year's team and our excellent recruiting class (and any possible additions)?
I mean, yeah, if you like wanna derail the thread I guess. ;)

Focus on this years team? Forget about this kid? You might want to take your own advice (for whatever its worth). You joined this board in June of this year and made 63 posts, every single one of them on the Basketball Recruiting board. Aside from a handful of JGIII and QG posts every other post you have made has been about the recruitment of 2019 PF/C for Syracuse, at least 40 of them have been about double Kok'd. Perhaps YOU should focus a little bit on the current team. Or not, you really haven't contributed all that much on the recruiting board.

Focus on this years team? Forget about this kid? You might want to take your own advice (for whatever its worth). You joined this board in June of this year and made 63 posts, every single one of them on the Basketball Recruiting board. Aside from a handful of JGIII and QG posts every other post you have made has been about the recruitment of 2019 PF/C for Syracuse, at least 40 of them have been about double Kok'd. Perhaps YOU should focus a little bit on the current team. Or not, you really haven't contributed all that much on the recruiting board.

Double Kok'd oh my

Apparently we have a lost little boy that wants to call me names in private message board conversation because I called him out for his double standard. So which is it? Am I a bitter little man or a clown?
1543866718680.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors