Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

My predictions is we won’t go after Kaluma. He’s a great defender, but pretty rough offensively.

To me he's Benny with a lower ceiling. Maybe I'm missing something, I'm not exactly a talent scout, but that's what I got in the few games I saw of him.

EDIT: I was thinking of Kamari Lands when I made this comment, I would definitely take Kaluma.

Kaluma has some O
His numbers are rather average. I’d rather use those minutes to one of our younger players who have more upside. The same reason I preferred TyLaur Johnson over a veteran guard.

His numbers are rather average. I’d rather use those minutes to one of our younger players who have more upside. The same reason I preferred TyLaur Johnson over a veteran guard.
I get that, but Kaluma is a player. He may not be a number one option, but he contributes in MANY ways. I think he would be a net positive over most of our players. And, I like Taylor, Bell, Benny and Maliq. I think he would be at the forefront of our forward group.

Don’t even think about it unfortunately.

My bet is Arizona, but regardless it won’t be here

If Arizona gets Kaluma; my darkhorse for the NC next season. Adding a ton of quality lately.

I get that, but Kaluma is a player. He may not be a number one option, but he contributes in MANY ways. I think he would be a net positive over most of our players. And, I like Taylor, Bell, Benny and Maliq. I think he would be at the forefront of our forward group.

Kaluma reminds me a ton of Oshae. Definitely a productive guy. His game isn't pretty and does disappear from time to time.

Kaluma reminds me a ton of Oshae. Definitely a productive guy. His game isn't pretty and does disappear from time to time.
That is such a good comp. I’ve loved watching him play at Creighton but think he would be frustrating as hell to have on your team.

Oshae had times like that but always had an obvious NBA ceiling, to me.

I see Kaluma and Benny as 3/4s. They could play side by side at forward. I doubt we could or would ever get back involved with him, should he remove himself from the draft. But, he would be a huge addition to this roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom