Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

No news is good news. Wonder if the age old maxim applies here?

I know he isn't a real PA kid, but I can't get over we are recruiting '22s from York (but @ IMG), Gettysburg (but somewhere in Jersey now), Harrisburg (@ Cali), and Chambersburg (by way of Tennessee). Just head down 81 and head west on the Lincoln Highway when you get to York.
I lived there (So. Central PA) for four years, have been visiting there often for the last 20, and can't recall a single time I saw a game of pickup in a park, or even a kid shooting in the driveway.

Open gyms. Kids don't like to play outside anymore lol.

This summer changed all that.

Sure did. It is funny though how much it's changed prior to CoVid.. just never saw kids playing outside like we used to. Even now with CoVid there still are fewer kids moving into sports than there used to be it seems. Here in NEPA HS sports and hoops used to be competitive.. now it's just the city schools.. so many of the smaller town schools struggle and there is no enthusias.

Mike tends to be on the optimistic side but I thought this was an entertaining read. I hope he’s right, this would be a haul.
we might get a commitment from bhh, but i think he's likely to go pro. and i think iowa is the team to beat for mulvey. i guess it depends on whether he'd like to be utilized more like garza or more like dolezaj.

that said, quadir & ty would be a great pairing

th

Definitely think Riley is in play and going to be orange. Ty would also be a good pickup but have zero details/insight on his recruiting. I’ve asked my guy about BHH and like our podcast guy mentioned, I got the “dont get your hopes up. If he is scaring off UK, there’s a reason”. He also said we’re going after a brewster kid (didnt mention class year) really hard. Maybe he was mentioning Farrell?

Definitely think Riley is in play and going to be orange. Ty would also be a good pickup but have zero details/insight on his recruiting. I’ve asked my guy about BHH and like our podcast guy mentioned, I got the “dont get your hopes up. If he is scaring off UK, there’s a reason”. He also said we’re going after a brewster kid (didnt mention class year) really hard. Maybe he was mentioning Farrell?

Probably the Matas kid from Brewster.

Is reclassifying to 2021
If he is reclassifying to 2021, it does not look like there will be room at the inn unless there are other defections occurring especially in the area of forwards. Syracuse does have one space available. if Sidibe and Dolezaj do leave, that leaves two spots. Benny Williams has one spot and the other is still available. Playing time with Guerrier, Griffith, Woody Newton coming back and Benny Williams coming in will be a true competition. I assume that BH-H will want to go to a school where playing time is available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom