Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

Yeah I watched we gave up 76 to the 6th best adjusted offensive team in the country, 73 to the 28th best, and 56 to Chaminade. Thats not bad at all. Did you watch? He also blocked 9 shots in those three games.
Hw was not the reason we lost. We lost because the two teams that beat us are better.

If we bring in a center that deserves 25 MPG I doubt Maliq is getting 15. Mcleod will get time if he's healthy.
I’m fine if the staff chooses to move on from McLeod. We need a strong but mobile center who has some post moves and can rebound like crazy.

Last edited:
Were does Freemen get his minutes if Brown is at the four?

and let's jump to the next question...

Where does Bell get his minutes if Freeman is at the 3 - and is that where you want Freeman?

and the question after that...

Where do Starling and Moore get their minutes if you put Bell at the 2? And can Bell play the 2?
There are plenty of minutes to go around. No one needs to be playing iron man minutes. UConn won a title last year and no one played more than 30mpg.

There are plenty of minutes to go around. No one needs to be playing iron man minutes. UConn won a title last year and no one played more than 30mpg.wardsv
Ideally three forwards and two centers in the rotation along with three guards and a fourth guard/forward type. A 9 player rotation and the rest players who develop to replace the guys who leave.

Yeah I watched we gave up 76 to the 6th best adjusted offensive team in the country, 73 to the 28th best, and 56 to Chaminade. Thats not bad at all. Did you watch? He also blocked 9 shots in those three games.
Yeah, we have up below our season average in points, and got blown out both games.

The offense was the problem, not the defense.

Of course, getting destroyed on the boards isn't great.

On that point, I think they badly misused McLeod on offense. He's only able to score of he can dunk it or make a close to the basket post move.

Why the hell was he setting picks 20 feet from the basket every play? All he does is clog things up out there.

I recently rewatched his highlights from before he transferred to Syracuse.

He never did any of the things he was doing in those highlights, besides block shots. Anyway, this could become a repost of my recent post in the McLeod threat if I'm not careful

Yeah, we have up below our season average in points, and got blown out both games.

The offense was the problem, not the defense.

Of course, getting destroyed on the boards isn't great.

On that point, I think they badly misused McLeod on offense. He's only able to score of he can dunk it or make a close to the basket post move.

Why the hell was he setting picks 20 feet from the basket every play? All he does is clog things up out there.

I recently rewatched his highlights from before he transferred to Syracuse.

He never did any of the things he was doing in those highlights, besides block shots. Anyway, this could become a repost of my recent post in the McLeod threat if I'm not careful
Remember, if teams aren’t guarding McLeod twenty feet from the basket, when he screens there’s no one to guard anyone coming off the screen. I was disappointed that whenever anyone drove the lane, they didn’t just lob to McLeod. It didn’t happen much.

Seems like he would play a similar role to Freeman and Brown. Would he be willing to join with both of them guaranteed major minutes? We need a guy who is more a 3 than a 4. Or is this guy a potential center? Not familiar with his game

Seems like he would play a similar role to Freeman and Brown. Would he be willing to join with both of them guaranteed major minutes? We need a guy who is more a 3 than a 4. Or is this guy a potential center? Not familiar with his game
6-10 240 could definitely play the 5.

FINALLY Brandon Huntley-Hatfield has come back to this thread!
the rock n64 GIF

He tends to float a lot. He doesn’t always appear to be engaged either. I‘m not sure how tough he is. He’s not the physical presence we need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom