Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

Previous (late) relationship. One year guy. Think we could do better, but back to original point. 4 who would back-up the five (undersized). Ballard more likely imo.

Well, JB is certainly familiar with him so that checks the first box.

6’8” forward checks a box.

1-year grad rental checks the next box.

Could be worse, but would hope we can do a lot better.
Plan B portal guy...but maybe he could flourish like Swider

I don't know, I feel like he'd give us better back up 5 minutes than Frankie did (and I hope Frankie comes back).
yeah I tend to agree - not real enamored w Golden but if JB is going to add just one from the portal this is the type of guy it might have to be

edit: and hope HOPE Taylor/Bunch can be a productive SF combo

yeah I tend to agree - not real enamored w Golden but if JB is going to add just one from the portal this is the type of guy it might have to be

edit: and hope HOPE Taylor/Bunch can be a productive SF combo
He seems to be an adequate three point shooter, hitting about 35%, at the very least he can be a stretch four and hit the open shot.

He’s a slow 4/5 that plays zero defense. I’m usually for bringing in a sorta big school guy, but this one really doesn’t make us better. For us, even a Ballard, is a better pickup. Cole is a 3pt shooter, Golden is a big who takes 3’s…

He’s a slow 4/5 that plays zero defense. I’m usually for bringing in a sorta big school guy, but this one really doesn’t make us better. For us, even a Ballard, is a better pickup. Cole is a 3pt shooter, Golden is a big who takes 3’s…

Yeah hard pass. Had a good opportunity to have a bigger role and didn't step up. Inconsistent and at 6-9 245 averaged 3.6 rebounds in 24 mpg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom