Class of 2019 PF/C Kai Jones (NH/Brewster) to Texas

If we’re offering another F/C in 2019 probably not a good sign of how we feel about landing I. Stewart, right?

MSOrange

Former Iggy Award Winner (used to be a big deal)
That was my thought as well. However; both JB and Mac were still watching Stewart play. We will have to wait and see how this plays out. At least they have a back up plan if that is there plan.
Exactly, at least they have a backup plan. Not going to criticize them for that. Kid looks like he has a lot of potential also.

Melancer46

All American
If we’re offering another /C in 2019 probably not a good sign of how we feel about landing I. Stewart, right?
I have no connections, but I'm still not personally expecting Stewart. But hypothetically speaking, Stewart is an absolute banger inside whereas Jones doesn't look physically ready for that at all; feel like Jones could theoretically play the 4 next to Stewart if the flashes of his jumpshot are legit.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
I have no connections, but I'm still not personally expecting Stewart. But hypothetically speaking, Stewart is an absolute banger inside whereas Jones doesn't look physically ready for that at all; feel like Jones could theoretically play the 4 next to Stewart if the flashes of his jumpshot are legit.
I'm not expecting Stewart either but we do offer that upstate connection which could be a huge factor. Good to see we offered Jones. Are we too late to the party with him? Does a kid from the Bahamas want to come to Syracuse, NY to play hoops. We do have the Brewster connection with him which hopefully can help.

Top Bottom