Class of 2019 - PF/C Kai Jones (NH/Brewster) to Texas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Kai Jones (NH/Brewster) to Texas

Coaches must know something? Either way, the small highlights I've seen I love his game. Long athletic kid that can actually run the floor and attack the hoop. I'll state the obvious that he needs to get stronger but there is a lot to like!

If we’re offering another F/C in 2019 probably not a good sign of how we feel about landing I. Stewart, right?

"Cobra" Kai Jones
pain does not exist in our dojo
flat,550x550,075,f.u11.jpg

If we’re offering another /C in 2019 probably not a good sign of how we feel about landing I. Stewart, right?

That was my thought as well. However; both JB and Mac were still watching Stewart play. We will have to wait and see how this plays out. At least they have a back up plan if that is there plan.

That was my thought as well. However; both JB and Mac were still watching Stewart play. We will have to wait and see how this plays out. At least they have a back up plan if that is there plan.

Exactly, at least they have a backup plan. Not going to criticize them for that. Kid looks like he has a lot of potential also.

If we’re offering another /C in 2019 probably not a good sign of how we feel about landing I. Stewart, right?

I have no connections, but I'm still not personally expecting Stewart. But hypothetically speaking, Stewart is an absolute banger inside whereas Jones doesn't look physically ready for that at all; feel like Jones could theoretically play the 4 next to Stewart if the flashes of his jumpshot are legit.

I have no connections, but I'm still not personally expecting Stewart. But hypothetically speaking, Stewart is an absolute banger inside whereas Jones doesn't look physically ready for that at all; feel like Jones could theoretically play the 4 next to Stewart if the flashes of his jumpshot are legit.
I'm not expecting Stewart either but we do offer that upstate connection which could be a huge factor. Good to see we offered Jones. Are we too late to the party with him? Does a kid from the Bahamas want to come to Syracuse, NY to play hoops. We do have the Brewster connection with him which hopefully can help.