Class of 2021 - PF/C Kuluel Mading (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF/C Kuluel Mading (NC)

Iowa state I think has been on literally everyone

I can see why they like him. Reminds me a ton of Akok.
Does not look like Ettienne is too interested in Syracuse. So why not Mading? I know that he is thin but he seems to have defensive skills as well as the ability to finish inside. Sure he can be pushed out because of his build but he looks like he has good hands and a nice little hook shot. In 2021, we could use another center with Sidibe graduating. No guarantees that Donovan Clingan in 2022 will commit to Syracuse at least at this time. We could do a lot worse.

Ranked in Top 50 also

Last edited:
Does not look like Ettienne is too interested in Syracuse. So why not Mading? I know that he is thin but he seems to have defensive skills as well as the ability to finish inside. Sure he can be pushed out because of his build but he looks like he has good hands and a nice little hook shot. In 2021, we could use another center with Sidibe graduating. No guarantees that Donovan Clingan in 2022 will commit to Syracuse at least at this time. We could do a lot worse.

Ranked in Top 50 also
Not really top 50. Not yet at least.

Not even close actually and simple research could prove this. Iowa state offered close to 30 players in the 2020 class.
To double up on this. They currently have 17 ‘21 offers compared to syracuse whopping... 7!

He looks fantastic. Smooth. Passes well. Active. Soft hands. Array of different shots and ways to score. Seems to have a jumper too. Louie Orr but even better? What do I know but seems like he could be a really nice piece to the puzzle.

He looks fantastic. Smooth. Passes well. Active. Soft hands. Array of different shots and ways to score. Seems to have a jumper too. Louie Orr but even better? What do I know but seems like he could be a really nice piece to the puzzle.
Good assessment, couldn't agree more. Impressive athlete. Not sure if he is a C or PF, which might affect how SU views him.

To double up on this. They currently have 17 ‘21 offers compared to syracuse whopping... 7!
I think they need to send more offers out for 21, if there are no roster additions for 20 they are already 2 under the limit with 2 seniors leaving, meaning there will be at least 4 scholarships available for 21, yet only 7 offers. And with the way their batting avg has been the math doesn't add up right now.

I think they need to send more offers out for 21, if there are no roster additions for 20 they are already 2 under the limit with 2 seniors leaving, meaning there will be at least 4 scholarships available for 21, yet only 7 offers. And with the way their batting avg has been the math doesn't add up right now.
We are taking a max of two players in ‘21 unless there’s Unexpected roster turnover (which we all know is possible). So hopefully Benny and another kid.

We are taking a max of two players in ‘21 unless there’s Unexpected roster turnover (which we all know is possible). So hopefully Benny and another kid.
That doesn't make sense, why take a max of 2 when there's currently at least 4 to give? Why limit yourself? I doubt K or Cal or other coaches would want to not use all available scholarships.

I know that this is a Kuluel Mading thread but I am responding to a statement about Bernie Williams.

I like Benny Williams a lot but until he signs with Syracuse there are no guarantees that he does. We hear a lot of encouraging posts about him but nothing that states he is 100% going to sign. Look at what happen with all the positive statements regarding Andre Jackson. He was a Syracuse die hard and a given that he would commit until he didn’t.

Last edited:
I know that this is a Kuluel Mading thread but I am responding to a statement about Bernie Williams.

I like Benny Williams a lot but until he signs with Syracuse there are no guarantees that he does. We hear a lot of encouraging posts about him but nothing that states he is 100% going to sign. Look at what happen with all the positive statements regarding Andre Jackson. He was a Syracuse die hard and a given that he would commit until he didn’t.
“Hopefully”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom