Class of 2021 - PF/C Kuluel Mading (NC) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF/C Kuluel Mading (NC)

That doesn't make sense, why take a max of 2 when there's currently at least 4 to give? Why limit yourself? I doubt K or Cal or other coaches would want to not use all available scholarships.
Why do you say only 2 in'21? I count only 9 scholarship players returning, max.

Or, we think we have a good shot at Etienne, and don't want to offer other centers because we've told him that he's our guy.
I don't see this kids as a center, but we have a lot of offers out in the PF and SF positions, so hitting on all the girls at the party probably isn't the best strategy...they do talk you know.

Or, we think we have a good shot at Etienne, and don't want to offer other centers because we've told him that he's our guy.

I get what your saying...maybe we have a REALLY good feeling with Mac. BUT that's a terrible recruiting strategy and has worked out real well for us in the past. (QG)

But maybe Mac has already given us that silent verbal we love ;)

I get what your saying...maybe we have a REALLY good feeling with Mac. BUT that's a terrible recruiting strategy and has worked out real well for us in the past. (QG)

But maybe Mac has already given us that silent verbal we love ;)
You can recruit a kid hard without offering.

And for 2021, provided they both stick around, we'd have a junior Edwards and a r-soph JBA. So it might not even be a huge need.

You can recruit a kid hard without offering.

And for 2021, provided they both stick around, we'd have a junior Edwards and a r-soph JBA. So it might not even be a huge need.
Good point about recruting him hard without actually offering. Makes sense and keeps other players like Mac thinking hes our main priority without hurting feelings etc. I do know for a fact that autry is in touch with this kid regardless of having a offer or not so theres for sure interest.

So this kid has said there is a "slight chance" he could go 2020 class but more then likely hes staying 2021. Cuse has pretty much recruited him for 2021. As for position he said they have talked with him about being interchangeable. He said the 3,4 and 5 (his words) . Just figured I'd pass along.

Last edited:
Still probably got a good shot at Mac? :)

If we don’t get Anselem, this is the player Along with Samson Johnson I like to see Syracuse get.

we are in contact with this kid...but it would be nice to offer him before he blows up and we come in behind everyone else.

So before I post I will ask... how would y’all feel if I posted a guard for 2021? Or are we on a bigs only kick for 2021?

I wonder with Frank Anselem in the fold and the push for Big Mac, if we are still interested in Mading?

So before I post I will ask... how would y’all feel if I posted a guard for 2021? Or are we on a bigs only kick for 2021?

No harm in that, as far as I’m concerned every spot is fair game, and if they wanna go after another top guard, so we head into 2022 with our guard rotation resembling a 6 headed damn Scylla, then release the hounds I say.

Been quiet on the kuluel recruitment but figured I'd share some recent stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom