Class of 2018 - PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
1280px-LaserGoggles1.jpg

LMAO :rolling:

Fotolia_30444001_XS-300x300.jpg

LMAO :rolling:

Kyle Lofton (PSA teammate & St. Bonnie commit) may have given it away. Shoon liked it too.

" I believe" = opinion. The rest is fact.
Question for you. How are coaches assigned to recruits?

You’ll have to show me where you answered my questions with any facts. Number each one like I did.

As to how do they get assigned is an easy one but i understand why you want to focus on that vs answer the other questions. There is no one answer. It can be a past relationship with a Hs or Hs coach. It can be a relationship with an aau program or aau coach. It could be an asst noticing a player at some event. It could be a territory thing. It could be you know someone who knows someone in the players circle of people. And it can be a straight assignment from the HC. There is no single reason.

Your turn now on answering my questions.

You’ll have to show me where you answered my questions with any facts. Number each one like I did.

As to how do they get assigned is an easy one but i understand why you want to focus on that vs answer the other questions. There is no one answer. It can be a past relationship with a Hs or Hs coach. It can be a relationship with an aau program or aau coach. It could be an asst noticing a player at some event. It could be a territory thing. It could be you know someone who knows someone in the players circle of people. And it can be a straight assignment from the HC. There is no single reason.

Your turn now on answering my questions.
1: Red has been recruiting for SU longer than Gmac
2: Gmac has been recruiting for SU longer than Griff.
3: Gmac has had marginal results.

1 and 2 are Facts. 3 is my opinion.

Tweet he liked from his post he shared about his announcement. I'm going to assume its his father. Thought I'd share!

I decided to look and see who his dad follows and what some of his tweets say. I think OO really loves Florida. Not only is it the first program that OO followed awhile back, but his dad did too and as recently as 2 1/2 weeks ago his dad tried to reach out on twitter asking Florida to recruit OO.

In looking at OOs twitter the very last person he started following was GMac. But he’s been following St Bonnie’s twitter for a long time. Can’t tell why but it appears it may have been while he was commited to lasalle. I’m saying 80-20 st Bonnie.

1: Red has been recruiting for SU longer than Gmac
2: Gmac has been recruiting for SU longer than Griff.
3: Gmac has had marginal results.

1 and 2 are Facts. 3 is my opinion.

And still didn’t answer any of my questions. I’ll repost them here since you seem to have lost your way.

1. Why does it “seem” that Gmac is on so many more recruits than the other coaches?

2. Why does it “seem” like many of our high profile recruits, or at least ones discussed more here, are Gmacs recruits?

3. Why do we hear and/or talk about Gmacs recruits that don’t come here so much more than other recruits? Or are Autry and Griff almost 100% in commitments of their recruits?

4. Do you know how many years Gmac has been an on the roadrecruiter?

5. Once a coach identifies a player,gets JBs concurrence to recruit and offer and gets them on campus to visit, who’s responsible for laying out the teams plans for the recruit and sell them the program and “close”.

Translation?

I took that as SBU (OO's friend/teammate calling him out and OO acknowledging it), but I suppose you could take it our way (OO liking/laughing it off). Who knows? I'm all ears.

The bottom line is that this young man is quite athletic and appears to be making big strides quickly. I see a lot of upside and he is under the radar and fits our style like a glove. He’s not one and done and that’s good...we need guys like that. We have a lot to offer but other circumstances may take precedent for him. We stole an under the radar Oshae. You never know. I’ll be ok either way but prefer he comes

I decided to look and see who his dad follows and what some of his tweets say. I think OO really loves Florida. Not only is it the first program that OO followed awhile back, but his dad did too and as recently as 2 1/2 weeks ago his dad tried to reach out on twitter asking Florida to recruit OO.

In looking at OOs twitter the very last person he started following was GMac. But he’s been following St Bonnie’s twitter for a long time. Can’t tell why but it appears it may have been while he was commited to lasalle. I’m saying 80-20 st Bonnie.

He started following GMac before he started following St. Bonaventure basketball.

He started following GMac before he started following St. Bonaventure basketball.

When I click on who he’s following, GMac is at the very top. Is that not the last person he followed?

And still didn’t answer any of my questions. I’ll repost them here since you seem to have lost your way.

1. Why does it “seem” that Gmac is on so many more recruits than the other coaches?

2. Why does it “seem” like many of our high profile recruits, or at least ones discussed more here, are Gmacs recruits?

3. Why do we hear and/or talk about Gmacs recruits that don’t come here so much more than other recruits? Or are Autry and Griff almost 100% in commitments of their recruits?

4. Do you know how many years Gmac has been an on the roadrecruiter?

5. Once a coach identifies a player,gets JBs concurrence to recruit and offer and gets them on campus to visit, who’s responsible for laying out the teams plans for the recruit and sell them the program and “close”.
Only questions 4 and 5 can be answered factually. The others are open to debate and opinion.

1/2: " Seem" doesnt allow for a factual answer.
3: Because he has more recruits that dont select SU?
4: I believe he is completing his third year.
5: JB.

When I click on who he’s following, GMac is at the very top. Is that not the last person he followed?

No. That means you are following GMac and it's a mutual follower. My guess is that you are not following Osun.

Kyle Lofton (PSA teammate & St. Bonnie commit) may have given it away. Shoon liked it too.

Man, those Bonnies people are so friggin weird. Like a cult that has convinced thenselves that St. Bonnies basketball is actually doing something.

Make one NCAA tourney and get dumped out in the first game and these clown fans all puff their chests out. I can’t believe they’re serious, but they are.

No. That means you are following GMac and it's a mutual follower. My guess is that you are not following Osun.

How can you tell the order?

Only questions 4 and 5 can be answered factually. The others are open to debate and opinion.

1/2: " Seem" doesnt allow for a factual answer.
3: Because he has more recruits that dont select SU?
4: I believe he is completing his third year.
5: JB.

Then give me your opinion on one and two. And yes, I will give you the correct answers at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.