Class of 2018 - PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean “kid decommit s after coach who recruited him gets fired” isn’t a super uncommon storyline.

It isn't uncommon. But he wasn't released at the time this topic posted. That's one hell of a hunch.

Before you or anyone wants to bash me and pretty much call me dumb, look at the first post and the date along with a "hunch".

Again, if was any other school the word bag, tampering, and cheat would be used numerous times.

But no, it's Syracuse and everything is good and on the up and up and nothing we do is ever wrong, I think this just has a weird smell to it.
Let’s not pretend you don’t love this. People actually getting upset with your posts. It makes you relevant in your mind.

It’s just so predictable coming from you. You manage to find the worst in everything. It’s also worth noting how quickly you went from “just wondering” to levying these unfounded accusations. Your justification for doing so is as flimsy as your proof of any wrongdoing. Maybe what you’re smelling is your own stink.

So an insider posts interest in a kid who wasn't released from his LOI then all of a sudden he's released and we're on him like white on rice? How is that looking at negative? I guess I should just shut up and enjoy we got somebody. Maybe we can throw bags at kids and fix some grades, and shut up again.

Let’s not pretend you don’t love this. People actually getting upset with your posts. It makes you relevant in your mind.

Upset? I don't care how anybody feels to be quite honest. I just find the hypocrisy very amusing.

I really don’t see a real problem here. Kid signs with LaSalle...coach gets fired...he has a great playoff run and wins MVP of the final, sees an out and a possible shot at a bigger school. Kind of seems like a no brainer to me!

Anyway, we don’t have anything to worry about, I mean GMac is the lead recruiter and we all know he can’t close, so he won’t be coming here anyway!

I really don’t see a real problem here. Kid signs with LaSalle...coach gets fired...he has a great playoff run and wins MVP of the final, sees an out and a possible shot at a bigger school. Kind of seems like a no brainer to me!

Anyway, we don’t have anything to worry about, I mean GMac is the lead recruiter and we all know he can’t close, so he won’t be coming here anyway!

You're 100% right, problem is, not done correctly and you're in a lot of trouble.
This post came weeks before he was released.

Our assistant followed him on Twitter before his was released.

So much to be positive about the past few years, love mediocrity.
You're 100% right, problem is, not done correctly and you're in a lot of trouble.
This post came weeks before he was released.

Our assistant followed him on Twitter before his was released.
nah, you're not trying to be negative at all!

It's a good look for a kid signed to a LOI to be followed by a coach?

Have a feeling if Carey got a recent follow from Calipari people would go nuts.

We should get back to discussing Osun but... I enjoy your perspective most of the time, even if I don' t always agree with it. But there are also times where you try WAY too hard to be Mr. Objective on the board.

We should get back to discussing Osun but... I enjoy your perspective most of the time, even if I don' t always agree with it. But there are also times where you try WAY too hard to be Mr. Objective on the board.
Emphasis on try, because it's not objectivity when it's consistently negative.

So an insider posts interest in a kid who wasn't released from his LOI then all of a sudden he's released and we're on him like white on rice? How is that looking at negative? I guess I should just shut up and enjoy we got somebody. Maybe we can throw bags at kids and fix some grades, and shut up again.
What makes you a fan again?

I'm not trying to be objective, I'm just saying that the timeline is concerning for a team on probation.

You get a permission to contact from your school before you get a release.

If that's the case then all's good and I'm sorry for causing a tizzy and for my posts.

When was the last time SU went against the Bonnie's on a recruit. Lanier? Hagen? Sheehey? Monroe?

If that's the case then all's good and I'm sorry for causing a tizzy and for my posts.
Yeah I beleive it’s aomething along the lines of you have to get permission from the school/coaches/ whatever it may be and you can do it prior to getting a full release. Not positive on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.