Class of 2022 - PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered

Yeah there is a lot of mutual interest here but his stock is rising fast. He’s getting a lot of big offers and will get more big offers. He’ll have a lot of people in his ears. Luckily we’ve had a lot of success at his high school and some good players, had good careers at Cuse from that school. He’s a typical Cuse forward too. Idk if we would take both Barlow and Bunch but I would take Barlow over Bunch for sure. Bunch is a good player but I think Barlow is a stud

Agree 100% about the pecking offer. I'm not saying it's Barlow or Bunch, but if it is there's no comparison in terms of who we want to land

There's room for both, hopefully we land both.

Agree 100% about the pecking offer. I'm not saying it's Barlow or Bunch, but if it is there's no comparison in terms of who we want to land

There's room for both, hopefully we land both.
Get out there, make it happen.

Lot to like in his game; Hakim was 185 when he enrolled and Dom 205 now. Not saying he is a Warrick equal.
(God I hate auto correct)

Last edited:
038737FA-C3C8-4B01-8C04-99C9E52EA41E.jpeg

Dom is the only recruit we have playing in this event to my knowledge. I scanned rosters quickly. Here is the Circuit All-Stars...
Screenshot_20210807-204639_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-204720_Chrome.jpg

One of his teammates for this event is the one armed phenom, Hansel Donato. I'm sure you've seen clips of him all spring/summer.

I know its been mentioned that hes skinny but hes really not that small. Has a good frame on him and of course needs to put on size/muscle for college but hes not the toothpick type we seem to recruit often. Doesn't play skinny either.

Yeah i dont know he’s skinny but nothing crazy looks more or less par the course of a normal kid his age and size
I know its been mentioned that hes skinny but hes really not that small. Has a good frame on him and of course needs to put on size/muscle for college but hes not the toothpick type we seem to recruit often. Doesn't play skinny either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom