Class of 2022 - PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered

He doesn't seem that kind of "big" to me.
Talented kid, but I don't see a 4-5 combo; I see more of a 4.
Yeah, he prolly doesn't play that 'big,' but i'm just talking about exposing him to the magnificence of a Syracuse forward in the heyday of The Dome.

Article says his favorite school growing up was Mich St because Izzo would get on his guys / yell at them. Likes the fact that his guys can take getting yelled at or they can leave. Seems similar to how JB coaches lol.

After watching his tape, I believe every team needs a "Barlow" that can slice through the lane ;)

If he commits we can definitely focus on running offense through some High/Barlow post action, amirite?!?!
high five tom brady GIF

Had Barlow ever attended a previous elite camp?

I think that SU has an excellent shot with Carey. Barlow is gonna be tough. His recruitment has blown up.

Sadly, I agree. We offered late -- might have missed our window. This is a kid I think we could have landed if he'd gotten that offer sooner, when he was a high-major talent rated as a mid-tier type of recruit. Now that he's got Kansas, etc. in pursuit, it gets tougher.

Damn that OT Elite.. I mean what a screw up the staff couldn't beat out even some random AAU team...

As I've seen in every recruit thread, WE WILL BE OK. This gives us even more opportunity to play in the transfer pool. We need some upperclassmen.

Damn that OT Elite.. I mean what a screw up the staff couldn't beat out even some random AAU team...
No sarcasm don’t, (so I misunderstood, sorry) but you realize the kid just turned pro, right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom