Class of 2022 - PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Dominick Barlow (NJ / Bridgton) Offered

This dude is a big-time darkhorse. Highly productive inside player with a nice jump shot.

Not comparing his game / athleticism to Hakim, but he could be a recruiting "win" along those lines.

He's skinny, but a very good inside player. Would LOVE to land this kid. Would LOVE to land this kid AND Carey, too.

This dude is a big-time darkhorse.

Not comparing his game / athleticism to Hakim, but he could be a darkhorse along those lines.

He's skinny, but a very good inside player. Would LOVE to land this kid. Would LOVE to land this kid AND Carey, too.

Agree, but he plays for the Rens :(

This dude is a big-time darkhorse. Highly productive inside player with a nice jump shot.

Not comparing his game / athleticism to Hakim, but he could be a recruiting "win" along those lines.

I mentioned the other day we might take 6…

Okay, the forum is reaching for a lot of players to commit for next year. Hopefully by 10 August we have three solid commitments (Lands, Taylor and Copeland).

Given that and say we will commit (I know that there is room for up to six) only one more recruit for 2021-2022, which one recruit would you like to have? My choice would either be JJ Starling or Dominic Barlow (not saying I don’t like the other bigs, I am looking for a good PF).

Probably should have made this a new thread if the response is large.

Okay, the forum is reaching for a lot of players to commit for next year. Hopefully by 10 August we have three solid commitments (Lands, Taylor and Copeland).

Given that and say we will commit (I know that there is room for up to six) only one more recruit for 2021-2022, which one recruit would you like to have? My choice would either be JJ Starling or Dominic Barlow (not saying I don’t like the other bigs, I am looking for a good PF).

Probably should have made this a new thread if the response is large.

Assuming we’re getting Quadir, then it seems highly unlikely that we’d also get JJ (or Chance).

So - Carey (or another Big), and Bunch.

hes really not that skinny considering his age and height. Looks like he will fill out quite well.

hes really not that skinny considering his age and height. Looks like he will fill out quite well.

He's 205 at 6-9. That's skinny -- all you have to do is look at his video clips to see how lanky he is currently. But to your point, he's a rising senior, so he has a full year to fill out before he even gets to campus. AND unlike some other bigs we've brought in who have been even lighter in weight, he doesn't have a bad starting frame.

But today... he could use some sand in the bucket. That's all. No way to project where he'll end up.

Do any of the insiders have a beat on how mutual the interest is on this kid? I would imagine/hope, with offers like Kansas already under his belt, that we must have gotten some good vibes from Barlow

Mutual interest - high.

Big opportunity here.
Yeah there is a lot of mutual interest here but his stock is rising fast. He’s getting a lot of big offers and will get more big offers. He’ll have a lot of people in his ears. Luckily we’ve had a lot of success at his high school and some good players, had good careers at Cuse from that school. He’s a typical Cuse forward too. Idk if we would take both Barlow and Bunch but I would take Barlow over Bunch for sure. Bunch is a good player but I think Barlow is a stud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom