Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

I wonder if Westry visited this weekend as well and we didn’t know about it.

On the looks test he is what we need. Nobody gonna be kicking sand in his face.

Several of the current guys are showing love to Donnie...
Screenshot_20230407-221222_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230408-011953_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230408-141900_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230408-141916_Instagram.jpg

Lots of interactions-- sharing, following, etc. going on between the guys.. including Westry. Things are trending more and more Orange...

"Of course he's going to change a couple of things with the man defense," Freeman said. "Change their forwards. I fit their game plan with versatile forwards. They have a couple versatile forwards already but they want to keep that going. He feels I fit with what he wants to do with the program."

Sounds like he had a good visit. It sounds like Autry is very upfront and straight forward. Parents like it when a coach is real. They don’t want to just hear what they want to hear. It sounds like Freeman knows what he’s looking for. Now we just wait, which is the hardest for fans. It sounds like Red talked about other players he’s interested in the class of 2024.

"Of course he's going to change a couple of things with the man defense," Freeman said. "Change their forwards. I fit their game plan with versatile forwards. They have a couple versatile forwards already but they want to keep that going. He feels I fit with what he wants to do with the program."
Sounds like it went great by his words. Kind of makes you think he feels like he’s coming to Syracuse but isn’t ready to announce it yet.

Maybe Benny will stick around and play small forward with Donnie at power. That would be quite something to have those two guys playing together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom