Class of 2022 - PF Duke Brennan (AZ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Duke Brennan (AZ)

His mother is saying, “Duke.”

Guess we are looking at Brennan and Christ because Filipowski and/or Clingan are not viewed as committents in the near future.

Guess we are looking at Brennan and Christ because Filipowski and/or Clingan are not viewed as committents in the near future.
I'd like to think the staff has learned its lesson and doesn't want to be Quade Greened again. As an aside Matt Coleman worked out with the Celtics today, the same team that employs Tremont Waters. Quade did not. Recruiting ratings are not always correct.

Y'all have whined for years about not having "all eggs in one basket" and when the staff puts multiple lines in the water it is interpreted as weakness. smh
I agree with not putting all your eggs into one basket concept. I was just surprised that we had not heard of Christ or Brennan before the past week. We need to keep looking just in case Fi;ipowski does not commit to Syracus.

No lol, but it's always good to have backup plans. Yall know how that went with Bazely. Not to mention we haven't even offered them yet

I agree with not putting all your eggs into one basket concept. I was just surprised that we had not heard of Christ or Brennan before the past week. We need to keep looking just in case Fi;ipowski does not commit to Syracus.
Could be that we hadn't been able to scout them in person until 6/1, pandemic and all.

Holy crap that is a great highlight. He bangs bodies really well and can finish in traffic. He's got a live body, not playing below the room, but also had old school post moves, even something like a drop step (gasp!). Plus, he has range or to the three and can dribble a little bit.

I have been underwhelmed by 90% of the highlight films that show up here. Highly ranked kids taking wide open threes or dribbling to nowhere or dunking on a breakaway or blocking a tiny kids shot. You can't tell anything about a player from most of these, but this kid looked legit.

Edit: at 1:01 in the video a definite drop step to half hook (although he was probably 4 inches taller than the kid guarding him)

Last edited:
Holy crap that is a great highlight. He bangs bodies really well and can finish in traffic. He's got a live body, not playing below the room, but also had old school post moves, even something like a drop step (gasp!). Plus, he has range or to the three and can dribble a little bit.

I have been underwhelmed by 90% of the highlight films that show up here. Highly ranked kids taking wide open threes or dribbling to nowhere or dunking on a breakaway or blocking a tiny kids shot. You can't tell anything about a player from most of these, but this kid looked legit.

Edit: at 1:01 in the video a definite drop step to half hook (although he was probably 4 inches taller than the kid guarding him)

Agreed. Seems like a solid fall-back option to Filipowski / Clingan. Would be a good "get" even if he isn't as highly rated as those two.

SmartSelect_20210805-160700_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom