Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I just don’t see this happening for some reason. Perhaps we should look for the next Chuckwu

Don't forget to refer to yourself in the third person and then after some big news breaks claim you called it weeks or months before but couldn't put it on the board for whatever reason but you have text message proof that you won't provide anyone.

Good points.

Also I mean if you say you lead for everyone then you’re bound to nail it on a few and look like a genius.

Good points.

Also I mean if you say you lead for everyone then you’re bound to nail it on a few and look like a genius.

Forgot the most important part, when its clear to everyone in the world a recruit is going else where continue to claim the tide will turn and "something good is happening" and then when said recruit goes to the school where the writing has been on the wall for weeks/months, disappear for weeks and then claim someone dropped a bag.

It will be nice after we get both Jackson's to then have the Storrs crew less focused on us to distract from there inability to beat AAC foes and instead focused on getting their bushy tails whipped by old BE rivals and crying about that. They can stay wrapped up in attacking Providence, the Hall and Nova fanbases for a while.

Wrong JB...

1569338696733.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom