Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I find it hard to believe this kid is a backup to anyone. Hes an absolute animal and sure fire one and doner.
I'm not plugged into who they are going after but I think I read of one or 2 kids that are higher up in the pecking order for them. But yea this kid is legit and should be a back up plan for no school. Would be a HUGE get if we reel this one in.

I'm not plugged into who they are going after but I think I read of one or 2 kids that are higher up in the pecking order for them. But yea this kid is legit and should be a back up plan for no school. Would be a HUGE get if we reel this one in.

I think youre right. I was actually saying more like im shocked that is the case. Ppl also hinted that ware was the preference, and his commitment helps us. Still confused what happened to msu.

I think youre right. I was actually saying more like im shocked that is the case. Ppl also hinted that ware was the preference, and his commitment helps us. Still confused what happened to msu.
Yea not sure what the deal is with MSU. The 2 other power forwards they are after are Isaiah Todd (I think hes priority 1) and Greg Brown. Then center Cliff. Not sure what their scholarship situation looks like or what their plans are as to what position they would play these guys at. I'm not sure how hard they are pursuing Cliff either.

Yea not sure what the deal is with MSU. The 2 other power forwards they are after are Isaiah Todd (I think hes priority 1) and Greg Brown. Then center Cliff. Not sure what their scholarship situation looks like or what their plans are as to what position they would play these guys at. I'm not sure how hard they are pursuing Cliff either.
They already have a PF commit as well.

One jackson on campus
Screenshot_20190927-121214_Instagram.jpg

Oh snap...he got a puzzle! It's all over...crystal balls are going to be rolling in for cuse after the weekend is over! (But really he did post a snap of his puzzle we gave him)

Oh snap...he got a puzzle! It's all over...crystal balls are going to be rolling in for cuse after the weekend is over! (But really he did post a snap of his puzzle we gave him)
And the last piece of the puzzle was the one right above his heart! Kidding aside that puzzle was really cool.

His friday night on the hill seemed pretty uneventful. :confused: maybe if he stays overnight tonight theres a little more excitement for him?

Screenshot_20190928-072457_Snapchat.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom