Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

He should definitely visit him if it’s allowed. The whole staff.
those that know understand that JB doesnt bust it. I get it he is old and is the CEO. He doesn't run practice, and he certainly doesn't put much road time in recruiting. We might land this kid if he puts the time and effort in. Not just Red.

those that know understand that JB doesnt bust it. I get it he is old and is the CEO. He doesn't run practice, and he certainly doesn't put much road time in recruiting. We might land this kid if he puts the time and effort in. Not just Red.
Boring.

Take all your JB is lazy crap to the main board. This thread isn't going to turn into a referendum on your opinion of the job he is doing.
Yeah, that's right. Let's keep this to IJ.

Also, GG.

This is why I don’t get overhyped by a great visit because it changes every day. While North Carolina and Duke are pulling in the top two classes we have one recruit committed for 2020...not good

This is why I don’t get overhyped by a great visit because it changes every day. While North Carolina and Duke are pulling in the top two classes we have one recruit committed for 2020...not good

One recruit committed with one open scholarship, possibly one more if Isaiah commits. It’s not like we have one recruit committed with 5 open scholarships.

He worked his butt off for Jackson even visiting him at church.
He should of since Amsterdam is less than 2 hours from Syracuse. If a recruit is out of state how often does JB visit? I think the comments from recruits over the past few years on how Syracuse sends assistants while other schools head coaches shows up answers that question.

He should of since Amsterdam is less than 2 hours from Syracuse. If a recruit is out of state how often does JB visit? I think the comments from recruits over the past few years on how Syracuse sends assistants while other schools head coaches shows up answers that question.

He visited Jordan Tucker a lot if I recall.

He visited IJ at church not AJ.

The comments are out there from recruits. I have no idea how much JB actually makes appearances. But it raises eyebrows when you read about it.

Jb also went to aau tournaments to see him including the peach jam.

Jb also went to aau tournaments to see him including the peach jam.
I think the argument was that JAB went to all the AAU major tournaments but didn’t visit kids at their HS school if it wasn’t in the NE. I feel like this has changed a lot in the last year or so.

I should have some more info this weekend. I know my source is off to watch Kennedy chandler this weeekend but I’ll see him at some point. Kentucky’s roster is a turn off for him I know that. The nba promise is not tho. Predictions are not for me but I would say this is 50/50 at the moment so everyone should not give up
Bulldog are you concerned about keeping your source anonymous? It seems like a quick review of this board would easily reveal who it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom