Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I did state that after his visit here from what I was told. And I thought I clarified as best I can as to what I was stating. Cal looking elsewhere makes it pretty clear to me where UK stands. They were in it for a second but I don’t think that emergency visit helped is what I’m saying even tho I was told it was just an SU and UK race last week. Now that Cal searching elsewhere it’s back to what I originally said about who this would come down to. I share info that’s all. Sorry if I wasn’t crystal crystal clear as to my explanations but I’m just sharing what I get ...
It's as if some people on here don't understand that the mind and heart of an 18 Y.O. can change as quickly as the wind shifts direction.
Keep posting Bulldog. Most of us understand the fluidity in recruiting high school kids.

Kentucky commit BJ Bostons hints about a silent verbal from a high profile Big guy. Rupp rafters posters feel if its anyone that it would be Jackson. I know this is all just speculation but figured I'd share. FWIW, the 2 other guys they are after Brown and Barnes havent even visited yet and Cliff definitely wouldnt be the one who silent verbaled. There is some 2021 kids they have offers to with Hope's of them maybe reclassifying but I'm not sure if any of them have even visited yet either...

Kentucky commit BJ Bostons hints about a silent verbal from a high profile Big guy. Rupp rafters posters feel if its anyone that it would be Jackson. I know this is all just speculation but figured I'd share. FWIW, the 2 other guys they are after Brown and Barnes havent even visited yet and Cliff definitely wouldnt be the one who silent verbaled. There is some 2021 kids they have offers to with Hope's of them maybe reclassifying but I'm not sure if any of them have even visited yet either...

Why wouldn’t Cliff silent verbal? I thought Cliff was holding out for so long because he wanted a UK offer - if he got it why wouldn’t he commit

Why wouldn’t Cliff silent verbal? I thought Cliff was holding out for so long because he wanted a UK offer - if he got it why wouldn’t he commit
I guess it could be him too but it doesnt seem like it. Who knows...its all just talk anyways but still could be true so I figured I'd share. The general consensus from their fan base is that if it is anyone, they think it would be Jackson.

Well, it's kinda like this. You get on campus for your official tour. You walk into the head coach's office. He looks you in the eye. You give him a knowing nod and walk back out the door.

Boom. Silent Verbal

tenor.gif

Why would anyone silent verbal and can you actually verbal silently...quietly maybe.

technically, verbal means communicating with words—that could be written or oral. If a recruit committed via text message, it would qualify as a silent verbal commit.

technically, verbal means communicating with words—that could be written or oral. If a recruit committed via text message, it would qualify as a silent verbal commit.
Technicality. If an utterance is made in the center of a college campus and no one is around to witness it, does it make a sound?

Technicality. If an utterance is made in the center of a college campus and no one is around to witness it, does it make a sound?

What about the speaker of said utterance?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom