Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

A Silent Verbal during a Quiet Period is like a sonic boom.
1570940142902.png

So this is really nothing but again I figured I'd share. There has been rumblings of Cal possibly getting a 2021 kid to reclass. Cade Cunningham is a 2020 guy who kentucky REALLY wants and he was just on a visit for their midnight madness event along with a whole bunch of other top kids. One of those kids is the #1 PF in the 2021 class Paolo Banchero (big time priority recruit for them) Banchero recently said in a interview back in August/September that he would stay in his class although he did seriously think about making the move to 2020...seems to me that Cal is pushing hard for Banchero to join Cunningham and the whole other slew of 5 stars they have coming in and build a super team for 2020...from Bancheros comment he left on Cade Cunninghams photo it looks like he may be entertaining the idea of jumping to the 2020 class again. I only share this stuff because if Banchero is the guy they want for 2020 to pair with Ware and all the other talent they have coming in, theres just no way in heck Isaiah Jackson would go there...at least if I'm his parents I'm telling him that. Also gotta keep in mind they have Nick Richards who very well could come back for his senior year seeing as though he hasnt set the world on fire and isnt the greatest pro prospect. We offer the best situation for Isaiah the day he steps on campus...and Bama is a football school so come on.
PhotoGrid_1570940725974.jpg

Last edited:
Scottie Barnes just recently canceled a visit to miami and is suppose to take one to UK this weekend now. They are making a late push for him with Oregon leading. They have so many guys they are trying to bring in for one class that there has to be some type of priority list for them. Really starting to feel like this is going to come down to us and bama for Isaiah.

Scottie Barnes just recently canceled a visit to miami and is suppose to take one to UK this weekend now. They are making a late push for him with Oregon leading. They have so many guys they are trying to bring in for one class that there has to be some type of priority list for them. Really starting to feel like this is going to come down to us and bama for Isaiah.
Hope you are right and someone does not come in at the last minute and spirit away the player like Duke did a couple years back with Jordan Tucker. By the way, it looks like not having Tucker the past 2 years or so has worked out for Syracuse.

Evan Daniels just put a Crystal ball in for cade Cunningham to UK. Many feel brown or Banchero along with the possibility of kuminga may follow him. (Talk about a absolutely insane class) but I'm not sure Jackson is priority #1 for them. This could be helping us out big time for Jackson's services. Just out recruit the heck out of Bama. JB gotta sell the kid and parents on being the focal point at a prestigious program in the ACC. I obviously dont know where Jackson is on UKs board but I'd have to think this is all trending in a positive way for us.

Evan Daniels just put a Crystal ball in for cade Cunningham to UK. Many feel brown or Banchero along with the possibility of kuminga may follow him. (Talk about a absolutely insane class) but I'm not sure Jackson is priority #1 for them. This could be helping us out big time for Jackson's services. Just out recruit the heck out of Bama. JB gotta sell the kid and parents on being the focal point at a prestigious program in the ACC. I obviously dont know where Jackson is on UKs board but I'd have to think this is all trending in a positive way for us.
Less 1 and dones for Dook ;)

So this is really nothing but again I figured I'd share. There has been rumblings of Cal possibly getting a 2021 kid to reclass. Cade Cunningham is a 2020 guy who kentucky REALLY wants and he was just on a visit for their midnight madness event along with a whole bunch of other top kids. One of those kids is the #1 PF in the 2021 class Paolo Banchero (big time priority recruit for them) Banchero recently said in a interview back in August/September that he would stay in his class although he did seriously think about making the move to 2020...seems to me that Cal is pushing hard for Banchero to join Cunningham and the whole other slew of 5 stars they have coming in and build a super team for 2020...from Bancheros comment he left on Cade Cunninghams photo it looks like he may be entertaining the idea of jumping to the 2020 class again. I only share this stuff because if Banchero is the guy they want for 2020 to pair with Ware and all the other talent they have coming in, theres just no way in heck Isaiah Jackson would go there...at least if I'm his parents I'm telling him that. Also gotta keep in mind they have Nick Richards who very well could come back for his senior year seeing as though he hasnt set the world on fire and isnt the greatest pro prospect. We offer the best situation for Isaiah the day he steps on campus...and Bama is a football school so come on.
View attachment 171372
So this is really nothing but again I figured I'd share. There has been rumblings of Cal possibly getting a 2021 kid to reclass. Cade Cunningham is a 2020 guy who kentucky REALLY wants and he was just on a visit for their midnight madness event along with a whole bunch of other top kids. One of those kids is the #1 PF in the 2021 class Paolo Banchero (big time priority recruit for them) Banchero recently said in a interview back in August/September that he would stay in his class although he did seriously think about making the move to 2020...seems to me that Cal is pushing hard for Banchero to join Cunningham and the whole other slew of 5 stars they have coming in and build a super team for 2020...from Bancheros comment he left on Cade Cunninghams photo it looks like he may be entertaining the idea of jumping to the 2020 class again. I only share this stuff because if Banchero is the guy they want for 2020 to pair with Ware and all the other talent they have coming in, theres just no way in heck Isaiah Jackson would go there...at least if I'm his parents I'm telling him that. Also gotta keep in mind they have Nick Richards who very well could come back for his senior year seeing as though he hasnt set the world on fire and isnt the greatest pro prospect. We offer the best situation for Isaiah the day he steps on campus...and Bama is a football school so come on.View attachment 171372
Ironically, Hop is working hard to keep Paolo Banchero home in Seattle. He’s from the area and BOTH of his parents are graduates of UW and were star athletes there, his mom on the women’s basketball team. I think Hop has got a good shot at landing him, but of course you can never count out Duke or UK.

Doubt it...at least IJ. Barnes dream school was Oregon!
I wasnt thinking it was IJ. All the smoke right now is Banchero with a reclass. Just odd timing to just schedule a official a day or 2 ago and then commit. (Crazy 18 yr olds)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom