Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

isn’t that against ncaa rules?
No. He is interviewing him for a commercial spokeman for some of DC's business ventures.
It's now the Wild, Wild West.

Last edited:
this is mainly about nimari burnett but there's a few tidbits about Isaiah jackson as well.

How the UK board is feeling so far. They seem to be thinking bama.
Screenshot_20191102-223813_Chrome.jpg

At this stage of the race if he picks UK, I would be absolutely 10000 percent shocked. The kid understands he doesn’t need UK to be a potential lottery pick like some are projecting him

At this stage of the race if he picks UK, I would be absolutely 10000 percent shocked. The kid understands he doesn’t need UK to be a potential lottery pick like some are projecting him
heard anything recently? if it's true IJ is shooting his selection video then the decision must be made, right...?

Pretty tight lipped right now as I think everyone is trying to let him enjoy his moment. I do think his mind has been made up for over a week now though ... I think you guys know where I stand here on what is going to transpire but I only share info from actual sources and not my own opinion

Pretty tight lipped right now as I think everyone is trying to let him enjoy his moment. I do think his mind has been made up for over a week now though ... I think you guys know where I stand here on what is going to transpire but I only share info from actual sources and not my own opinion
So ur thinkin ;) and we are about to shock the recruiting world?

And just to clear something up, I'm not positive that he was shooting a commitment video/edit but it seemed like it by what the videographer posted. Could be just some random video they are making or just taking some pics but who knows. Kid probably knows where he wants to go by now and is getting things in order for his big day.

And just to clear something up, I'm not positive that he was shooting a commitment video/edit but it seemed like it by what the videographer posted. Could be just some random video they are making or just taking some pics but who knows. Kid probably knows where he wants to go by now and is getting things in order for his big day.
Yup. I was about to post the same thing with the photographers comment...

He's announcing in less than two weeks. Clearly he's made his mind up.
Not necessarily. He has given himself a deadline to make a decision and announcement. Does mean he has decided.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom