Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

y'all need to leave that poor man alone (Bulldog04). I'm sure if he had any new news he would post it, as he already stated. You dont need reassurance every single day. Isaiah Jackson is committing in 5 days, im sure you all can wait.

Honestly the way this one is going I wouldnt be suprised if no one hears anything until its announced. I know sometimes the kids like to call the coaches and let them know ahead of time and then leaks happen but Isaiah Stewart didnt call hop to let him know so it was a surprise right to the end. Seems like these guys want to suprise everyone.

Honestly the way this one is going I wouldnt be suprised if no one hears anything until its announced. I know sometimes the kids like to call the coaches and let them know ahead of time and then leaks happen but Isaiah Stewart didnt call hop to let him know so it was a surprise right to the end. Seems like these guys want to suprise everyone.
You sure about that part?

He's given us information when it's given to him. When you get info like he's getting you don't ask your source a million times a week.

There's probably nothing new since it sounds like the family is keeping it close to the vest so just be patient.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Recruiting isn't like the weather channel, there isn't going to be a new update every day or every other day. Once there is something to report I am sure he will share it.

As long as we have time, let’s overanalyze the meaning of Wesley Jackson retweets from over the weekend. Better or worse for SU?
What were they

As long as we have time, let’s overanalyze the meaning of Wesley Jackson retweets from over the weekend. Better or worse for SU?

1573500579678.jpeg

He's given us information when it's given to him. When you get info like he's getting you don't ask your source a million times a week.

There's probably nothing new since it sounds like the family is keeping it close to the vest so just be patient.

Like bnoro said, nothing has been given to me here. I have a personal relationship that extends far past recruiting and it’s just something we talk about when it comes up. Everything has gone the way I thought it has gone and I refuse to believe people think there is a favorite. But if I’m betting, I’m betting Orange because there are too many other things at the other 2 schools that aren’t at SU... I think those 2 injuries and redshirts that Alabama forwards have to take will play a major part in his decision which I why I find it hard to believe Bama is a leader. There is no leader. Let’s make that clear

Like bnoro said, nothing has been given to me here. I have a personal relationship that extends far past recruiting and it’s just something we talk about when it comes up. Everything has gone the way I thought it has gone and I refuse to believe people think there is a favorite. But if I’m betting, I’m betting Orange because there are too many other things at the other 2 schools that aren’t at SU... I think those 2 injuries and redshirts that Alabama forwards have to take will play a major part in his decision which I why I find it hard to believe Bama is a leader. There is no leader. Let’s make that clear
Good point about the bama injuries. I agree if your looking at roster stuff and who is staying/going etc we definitely make the most sense. I think the lack of UK buzz is telling too...like i said before, usually if UK wants someone and is the leader it's usually well known and not this quiet. Very little UK buzz for about 2 months now. (Unless that's because he was silent commit that was going around for awhile and that's why?) Been a different recruitment to follow that's for sure especially how cuse ended up getting involved towards the end.

thanks bd for the update!

When this is all done, it will be very interesting to hear what the final factor was on the selling point of a school from IJ himself in his decision making. I’m looking forward to that moment no matter what school because this kid and family is a class act

y'all need to leave that poor man alone (Bulldog04). I'm sure if he had any new news he would post it, as he already stated. You dont need reassurance every single day. Isaiah Jackson is committing in 5 days, im sure you all can wait.

You are right... but I, for one, would love me some big reassurance!. Can’t believe how an old fart like me is so obsessed with the thoughts of a 17 year old.

Slater/snow/meyer all put crystal ball picks in for Nimari Burnett To texas tech(he decides tomorrow). That was a big part of bamas sales pitch to jackson I'm sure. Now if they dont land him and kira Lewis bolts after this year along with petty who almost left last year, that will only leave Quinerly as a decent guard to play with. Not the greatest looking possible roster situation to go to.

Slater/snow/meyer all put crystal ball picks in for Nimari Burnett To texas tech(he decides tomorrow). That was a big part of bamas sales pitch to jackson I'm sure. Now if they dont land him and kira Lewis bolts after this year along with petty who almost left last year, that will only leave Quinerly as a decent guard to play with. Not the greatest looking possible roster situation to go to.
Gotta think us getting Kadary helps big time; maybe even better than Andre

Appreciate the info as always. Not quite following though. You state here that there is no leader. But to this point you have been very high on SU. Appreciate any clarification.

This is what their arena looks like.

Coleman_Coliseum.JPG

It could be a set in a movie set in 1967. Heck, I might have seen it in Forrest Gump.
Meh, it's pretty standard. Nothing great, but not bad either.

Gotta think us getting Kadary helps big time; maybe even better than Andre
Idk if Isaiah and Kadary have a relationship. As far as I can tell they dont but who knows. But if I'm Mr.Jackson I'm looking at roster situations. Bama might lose out on Burnett who they have put TONS of effort into and could lose lewis/petty after this year. That leaves Quinerly and whoever else they try to scramble to get. Kind of a poo poo roster. UK is still actively trying to get Brown/Cliff as well as the possibility of Banchero reclassifying. Not to mention Richard's/EJ might not go anywhere after this year (although word is that they both will leave no matter how this season goes for them) I like how our roster is set up for him and the addition of Kadary only enhances it imho. But that's just me wearing my orange colored glasses and wishful thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom