Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

So now our Syracuse guys are putting stuff like this out? It's bad enough that the UK Homer's have been spewing this same crap over and over and now syr.com is. Wierd write up.
When there is no "new" news, you regurgitate the old stuff.

"John Garfield Still Dead." Look it up.

Its reporters jobs to put something out there, even if its generic tell nothing garbage. Its a result of the tight knit recruitment the Jackson’s have paced

IJ's family does not strike me as the bag taking type. If he ends up there my guess is because they viewed it the best place for him. We will know more soon. Still have not read anything that indicates anyone has a clue on where he is going so I will continue to align to our insider's position on this one.

I do want to know if the dad talking to david sisk post is new though and if so what was said by mr.jackson. Sisk is one guy who has seemed to talk to Isaiahs dad throughout this recruitment. Wonder if that comment below in the tweet is from the article posted above that I cant read. Interesting if true the comments about UK not seeing him.

well bama isnt getting the guard they put tons of time into. It was a big selling point they were trying to pair with jackson. Not sure if it actually matters to them but worth noting. Side note: Chris Beard
Is absolutely killing it...would he be a candidate in a few years?

well bama isnt getting the guard they put tons of time into. It was a big selling point they were trying to pair with jackson. Not sure if it actually matters to them but worth noting. Side note: Chris Beard
Is absolutely killing it...would he be a candidate in a few years?

No. He has no ties to the northeast at all. His entire career has been spent in the south.

No. He has no ties to the northeast at all. His entire career has been spent in the south.
Guy is killing it. I think they have the 6th ranked class at the moment.

Guy is killing it. I think they have the 6th ranked class at the moment.

Well aware but that is the answer to the question. I'm just hopeful that we don't end up with an alum, but it's pretty much a guarantee that whoever it is will have strong ties to the northeast.

You hope we don't get Hop?

Well he's my #1 choice so certainly hope we do. Was geared towards the current assistants who I am very much against.

Curious..were you against Mike before he left?

You can go check out those bumped threads. Not a negative peep from me in them. I was glad to see it because I was fairly indifferent to him being the coach in waiting but definitely didn't want him to leave unless it was to gain HC experience before coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom