Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Does anyone have a fishes and loaves feel for UK? I mean they have 5 kids coming in so far in 2020 and were not sure how many are going to be going pro after this year, which might not turn out to be one of their better years. I doubt both Montgomery and Richard's are going pro (possibly neither). How may spots are they likely to have open?
The talk from the UK media guys is that both will leave regardless of how the year plays out for them be it the nba/overseas/g league. So far their play hasnt been great and EJ has been out with injury.

No one knows a thing!

Screenshot_20191115-174842_Instagram.jpg

Does anyone have a fishes and loaves feel for UK? I mean they have 5 kids coming in so far in 2020 and were not sure how many are going to be going pro after this year, which might not turn out to be one of their better years. I doubt both Montgomery and Richard's are going pro (possibly neither). How may spots are they likely to have open?

They have a ton of wings and few bigs (especially centers). There's been rumors of another 2021 (PF Paolo Banchero) reclassifying. Wouldn't be surprised if they get Cliff Omoruyi to commit because they a sooo thin at center. That would put them needing to free up three scholarships, four if IJ commits to UK.

As far as EJ Mongomery or Nick Richards moving on, they don't seem ready but that never stopped people before. And at least one wing is bound to move on.

End result - If Cal wants a player he finds a way to have an available scholarship.

and gerry.
[/Q
I'm going to guess it's not bama. That's it...that's all I got.

I think you'll see a lot of crystal ball movement to UK only because it's the safe bet and these media guys dont want to be wrong.
I can live with losing a recruit to pay pal cal and his cheaters losing to Alabama would be a joke.

it's going to be hilarious, after all of this, when he goes ahead and picks michigan anyway
Lol, that would be hilarious after all this. But I think you mean Michigan State. That was where people originally thought he’d go.

We're talking a guy who would be the best big man athlete we've had in some time, and the motor and swag to match.

Awesome tape from this guy, his rankings seem quite low considering.

Wow...worth the read. Isaiahs dad just did a quick interview with chris fisher. Here's a small part of it.

"Everybody will find out tomorrow," Jackson said. "Whatever school he commits to, he's signing with. We have NLI's from all three schools."

Jackson's choice came down to overall fit.

"It was more or less a matter of what fits his personality and who had the best to offer as far as a program," Jackson said. "Syracuse was who I liked, Alabama was who he liked, and Kentucky was who we both liked so it ended up being a good three."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom