Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Wow...worth the read. Isaiahs dad just did a quick interview with chris fisher. Here's a small part of it.

"Everybody will find out tomorrow," Jackson said. "Whatever school he commits to, he's signing with. We have NLI's from all three schools."

Jackson's choice came down to overall fit.

"It was more or less a matter of what fits his personality and who had the best to offer as far as a program," Jackson said. "Syracuse was who I liked, Alabama was who he liked, and Kentucky was who we both liked so it ended up being a good three."

Doesnt sound promising tbh

Wow...worth the read. Isaiahs dad just did a quick interview with chris fisher. Here's a small part of it.

"Everybody will find out tomorrow," Jackson said. "Whatever school he commits to, he's signing with. We have NLI's from all three schools."

"It was more or less a matter of what fits his personality and who had the best to offer as far as a program," Jackson said. "Syracuse was who I liked, Alabama was who he liked, and Kentucky was who we both liked so it ended up being a good three."

Sounds like I don’t need to tune in tomorrow.

i dunno, kid is introverted. Dad is the spokesperson. I like having dad on our side. That being said, i always will go with uk.
Yea but cmon...the kid is the one deciding and the dad made it clear that he likes 2 other schools more then cuse. The dad liked cuse the best...worse case they compromise and pick one that they both like...anyway it spins is not cuse.

Honestly if he does choose UK, tells you a lot about his character that he doesn’t care about his ego and being the BMOC. But I’m truly hoping he’s Orange and if it were UK, we would know by now. They always have a way of leaking

Crap. We out

Let’s see:
Anthony Davis, Nerlens Noel, Dakari Johnson, Doron Lamb, Jordan Tucker, Quade Green, Alex O’Connell, Cam Reddish, Nick Richards and that’s just off the top of my head recently.

Game over. No way he’s picking ‘Cuse. He’ll look like a chump if he goes with his dad’s choice and his dad wouldn’t set him up like that.

Dad was just framing what the going in selections were. How do we know the young man wasn’t digging it after?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom