Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I think all 3 schools are in play.
I think I understand what you are saying but I would think IJ has made his final decision at this point and maybe just hasn't told anyone yet.

Wow...worth the read. Isaiahs dad just did a quick interview with chris fisher. Here's a small part of it.

"Everybody will find out tomorrow," Jackson said. "Whatever school he commits to, he's signing with. We have NLI's from all three schools."

Jackson's choice came down to overall fit.

"It was more or less a matter of what fits his personality and who had the best to offer as far as a program," Jackson said. "Syracuse was who I liked, Alabama was who he liked, and Kentucky was who we both liked so it ended up being a good three."

Ugh. That’s not good news.

dasher is correct. People are taking the quote out of context.

Dad was talking on how they got down to those schools.

He didn't tip anything.

Edit. That Fisher guy is a Kentucky writer fwiw.
Even so it appears they got down to 3 and Isaiah likes the other 2 but dad likes us which is why we made the cut

Sounds to me like dad and IJ agreed on Kentucky...We don’t have a good track record with Isaiahs anyway...Stewart was the big piece to the puzzle for this year...He is so dominant

From a Kentucky guy, take it for what it's worth. But it's hard to argue when everyone says it's a 2 team race. Time to face reality, I think!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191116-080745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191116-080745_Chrome.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 257
From a Kentucky guy, take it for what it's worth. But it's hard to argue when everyone says it's a 2 team race. Time to face reality, I think!
He’s only basing it on what everyone else is saying - I don’t think he has new/unique info

UK fans throw a bone to their SEC rivals here and there but are always going to find a way to discredit or belittle schools of other conferences. They see us as an even less program than Bama and thus irrelevant.

Interesting that tipton guessed bama first and now no prediction. I feel like bama carries the most risk. Uk is the safest. This is a business decision.

I'm checking out, not letting my orange glasses blind me from the reality of the situation. I'll see you guys in the next big recruiting thread!

I don't believe that he would be giving anything away the night before his son's big day. I just don't. I think all 3 schools are in play.

Actually, only one school is in play at this point......we just haven't been read in on which one it is.

I am surprised Dad said anything, but I suspect that Dad said what he did because he doesn't think it reveals anything about how the final decision came out. If it truly did reflect the final decision, Dad probably wouldn't have said it after being so careful to keep everything under wraps up until this point.

Last edited:
Interesting that tipton guessed bama first and now no prediction. I feel like bama carries the most risk. Uk is the safest. This is a business decision.

Kentucky is only the safest if Cal doesn't overrecruit the class and bring in so many guys that IJ doesn't get on the floor. But after seeing Bazely take the route he did, I am even more firmly on board with that idea that it doesn't matter which school the one and done types go to.

Why? Because some writer who doesn't know the answer made a guess?

The reality is that not even the three coaching staffs know where he is going. The family has kept everything TIGHTLY under wraps. So when that uk blogger says "it isn't Syracuse," that's a completely unsubstantiated guess. It might prove to be correct, but it isn't based on anything more than his opinion.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom