Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

There’s a really heavy duffle-bag in MI somewhere...

??
Why did you post that?

I was wondering if anyone would have the 'nads to call out the fake news. It's funny that a decent number of posts just accepted it as truth until the real announcement was made, lol. Happens that way in real life often enough, too.

??
Why did you post that?

That was just after someone said it was going to be a surprise choice. I knew Kentucky wouldn’t be a surprise and figured it wasn’t SU, so Bama made sense.

Captain! Good to see you!

Thanks, OIG! Been on the wagon for awhile, and I knew coming here would endanger me to fall off of it with the mix of depressing stuff and homerisms that add to the former. I couldn't resist today though. Sometimes I am kind of weak and want to be part of the next big thing. Looks like a lot of fan favorites have moved on, but I am glad you're still here my friend. Youre humor makes these times easier to weather.

I’ve already moved on. Football and basketball by actual Cuse players on. I’d rather watch them then be sad about a recruit

Unfortunately you’ll probably be sad again by about 4:02, if we get the ball first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom