Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

from our point of view, on the outside looking in, trying to predict, there are 3 choices so for us it is indeed 1:3

however, from the programs' points of view, there is no difference between 2nd & 3rd place. there are only 2 options, as 50YRsofCuse correctly notes. so for the schools, assuming no other available knowledge, it is 1:2

edit: and, of course, each of the schools are in possession of additional knowledge

Last edited:
In fairness, this enlightening discussion of probability IS related to the recruit's decision-making.

Loved the queen's pocket example.
Except it wrong because the queen is not in the area where the keys might fall. Therefore, it's a zero percent possibility.

Except it wrong because the queen is not in the area where the keys might fall. Therefore, it's a zero percent possibility.

According to the OP, you don’t know where the queen is, so therefore it is a 50/50 chance of happening. Durrr.

Nooo, 79. This was just getting interesting. 50's on to something: either get a date with Kate Upton or I don't, so my chances are 50/50!
Which is true. You will...or you won’t.

I wonder when any information is fielded wrt IJ’s commitment, meaning will any decision related information will be leaked before the formal announcement.

Trueblues crystal ball’s switching to university of syracuse. Blame the blue lattes

I’m so happy nobody really knows crap about where he is going. It’s made these so called experts look really dumb. Don’t worry they will switch all their crystal balls the day before to seem like they always knew where he was headed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom